4/3 vs Angels

Just now, DTrain said:

We are 6 more losses from Gabe Kapler being the manager 

I really do think this is the plan after the season. Just decline Skip's option under guise of "it was a really bad year" and then, boom, Kapler in the role.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheMarlinsProject said:

Somewhere the 88 orioles just put some champagne on ice just in case. We are baaaaad.

I was wondering who had that record. I see they fired their manager at 0-6 and ended up going 0-21 so clearly he wasn't the problem.

8 hours ago, TheMarlinsProject said:

Somewhere the 88 orioles just put some champagne on ice just in case. We are baaaaad.

We aren't nearly as bad as our 0-6 record, though.  We are a 3-3 team.  

16 minutes ago, DTrain said:

We aren't nearly as bad as our 0-6 record, though.  We are a 3-3 team.  

Eh not so sure about that.

Expected W/L record is 1-5 and from watching the games, I don't think I'd go any higher than 2-4.

When DLC gets going again the lineup should improve. We all know he's streaky as hell and has put up multiple good stretches of play with his bat since he's been here. The problem is when he's bad he's really really bad and swings at every single pitch often way outside and unhittable.

5 minutes ago, mrchainsaw said:

I haven't watched a single game because I don't have Bally, and I don't trust the sketchy stream sites on my work computer, so I won't be watching today either. Just thought you all should know. 0-7, baby!

#TankFor... I have no idea actually

• Banana 1

3 hours ago, hovertical said:

I didn't know overly ripe bananas were hallucinogens!

In all seriousness,  we could easily have 2 or 3 wins.  On top of a mid roster, everything that can go wrong, has gone wrong.  At this point,  sitting at 0 -6 it's becoming a mental thing as well.  When you expect to lose,  well, your going to lose.