Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/3 vs Angels

Featured Replies

Just now, Michael said:

I don't shit a fuck what the start time is.

 

I don't fuck a shit who's starting.

 

Just win, you limp-dick fuck-ups.

Puk on the mound m8 ain’t no way unless they score 7+

  • Author
Just now, pollythewog said:

Puk on the mound m8 ain’t no way unless they score 7+

I said

I don't fuck a shit who's starting.

 

Banned.

  • Author
Just now, pollythewog said:

Not having to post about this team? Don’t threaten me with a good time 

Unbanned and required to post 60 times during tomorrow's game.

  • Author
Just now, DTrain said:

We are 6 more losses from Gabe Kapler being the manager 

I really do think this is the plan after the season. Just decline Skip's option under guise of "it was a really bad year" and then, boom, Kapler in the role.

5 hours ago, TheMarlinsProject said:

Somewhere the 88 orioles just put some champagne on ice just in case. We are baaaaad.

I was wondering who had that record. I see they fired their manager at 0-6 and ended up going 0-21 so clearly he wasn't the problem.

8 hours ago, TheMarlinsProject said:

Somewhere the 88 orioles just put some champagne on ice just in case. We are baaaaad.

We aren't nearly as bad as our 0-6 record, though.  We are a 3-3 team.  

16 minutes ago, DTrain said:

We aren't nearly as bad as our 0-6 record, though.  We are a 3-3 team.  

Eh not so sure about that.

Expected W/L record is 1-5 and from watching the games, I don't think I'd go any higher than 2-4.

48 minutes ago, DTrain said:

We aren't nearly as bad as our 0-6 record, though.  We are a 3-3 team.  

Run differential and every other metric says this is who they are tho

1 hour ago, DTrain said:

We aren't nearly as bad as our 0-6 record, though.  We are a 3-3 team.  

I didn't know overly ripe bananas were hallucinogens!

When DLC gets going again the lineup should improve. We all know he's streaky as hell and has put up multiple good stretches of play with his bat since he's been here. The problem is when he's bad he's really really bad and swings at every single pitch often way outside and unhittable.

I haven't watched a single game because I don't have Bally, and I don't trust the sketchy stream sites on my work computer, so I won't be watching today either. Just thought you all should know. 0-7, baby!

5 minutes ago, mrchainsaw said:

I haven't watched a single game because I don't have Bally, and I don't trust the sketchy stream sites on my work computer, so I won't be watching today either. Just thought you all should know. 0-7, baby!

#TankFor... I have no idea actually

3 hours ago, hovertical said:

I didn't know overly ripe bananas were hallucinogens!

In all seriousness,  we could easily have 2 or 3 wins.  On top of a mid roster, everything that can go wrong, has gone wrong.  At this point,  sitting at 0 -6 it's becoming a mental thing as well.  When you expect to lose,  well, your going to lose.

Gotta love Jeff's analysis of "spring training was a week ago" and passing the struggles off as if that's the reason they're 0-6.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.