Everything posted by SHUfishfan
-
Abercrombie=Hanley
At RFK tonight they have the picture of Hanley as Reggie's Picture on the Jumbotron.
-
Game Thoughts
Nice i'm in that video great game.
-
Attendance
damn Super Saturdays...even though I haven't been to one, I get the feeling people just come for the concert...I'd rather have 5000 baseball fans then 15000 El Gran Combo (who are they) fans El Gran Combo is one of the greatest bands in Spanish Music history; They are great!!! And I will be there with my wife, my father and a bunch of other people. We are going to enjoy the game and the concert after I hope they sell alot of tickets then. The marlins/kansas combo last saturday only got 21,000. Who are the marlins playing when el gran combo is there? Mets so it should be a great crowd for that game.
-
Fricken Chicken Pox
Damn, 3 times? I've never even had chicken pox. Ya same here never had it my mom would try to get me to have it but i never could catch it.
-
Nolasco vs. the Mets
I sat through both of his starts against the Mets last year and they weren't pretty. The second game of the double header in Shea and then the next month in JRS, but i must agree I'd just glad to have him back.
-
Proofread my book....
You're writing a book on dating? :blink: :mischief
-
Mets vs Fish on Wednesday at Shea
I'm thinking about it but it's finals week here so I'll have to wait and see.
-
Amidst the injuries and various struggles....
So Ricky is going against the NY Mets on Tuesday? I expect us to get severely spanked. Exactly my first thoughts.
-
Happy Birthday, Shaq-Man!
Happy Birthday.
-
Post Your Vote: Anne Hathaway VS. Katharine McPhee
Anne.
-
Post Your Vote: Katharine McPhee VS. Blake Lively
McPhee.
-
Post Your Vote: Jennifer Esposito VS. Joanna Krupa
Joanna Krupa.
-
Post Your Vote: Anne Hathaway VS. Thais Souza Wiggers
Anne.
-
Post Your Vote: Jenny McCarthy VS. Sarah Shahi
Jenny.
-
Like Pujols, Cabrera headed for brilliant career
2009, Cabrera inks 10.5 million dollar deal with the cardinals for 10 years after being pursued by Pujols!!!! As much as it seems he wants to play with Pujols there is no way he takes that little.
-
Super Saturday Concert Questions
ya it's like the outfield grass by around second base
-
Who did you root for?
I lived in Connecticut till 1995 and am the product of a Red Sox Father so I naturally rooted for the Red Sox.
-
Post Your Vote: Katherine Heigl VS. Nicole Scherzinger
Close but i'll go with Heigl.
-
Post Your Vote: Trish Stratus VS. Maria Cucinotta
Trish
-
Post Your Vote: Eva Green VS. Crystal (SBB.com)
Eva.
-
Post Your Vote: Diane Lane VS. Claudia Lynx
Diane Lane but neither will go far.
-
MB.com Official MySpace & Facebook Groups
I joined both.
-
Did anyone else realize we had Johan Santana on the Marlins?
We also had Yusmeiro Petit.
-
Why should I get season tickets?
because when u get in a fight with a New York/Chicago/Boston/ everyone else fan and they say "How long have u been a marlin fan 2 weeks" you can say screw you i'm a season ticket holder...that and u save money.
-
10 Years Ago Today
I love seeing Former Marlin Great Brant Brown in the lineup for the Cubbies.