Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SHUfishfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHUfishfan

  1. The Bag of popcorn is from the vendors they take all the unused popcorn at the end of the day and throw it in one garbage bag and put it in front of the trash can usually in the 102-103 area, so they took it and im guessing taking it is now illegal even though i know people that have taken it before and have also taken the cotton candy bag like that and didn't have any trouble.
  2. Haha, saw the sign my dad and I got a good laugh out of it we loved it. Its too bad most people there didn't care...and wouldn't understand anyway btw, thanks for giving Luis a standing O (and Redmond)...the fans don't care...you could hear a pin drop when he batted in the 1st. ya I was embarrassed that after all Louie did that was all the fans gave him in return.
  3. Haha, saw the sign my dad and I got a good laugh out of it we loved it.
  4. damn people posting things they find enjoyable on a message board, ban them for life!
  5. I'll be at all three: Friday: 106, Saturday 106, Sunday 110.
  6. futuremarlinsgm is the best poster here. Doesn't nearly get the credit he deserves. The best part about him is he makes a post everyone says how terrible it is and he never comes back to defend it. If he can get those done then he should be CurrentHeatGM.
  7. I don't know nothing Bout CRACK!
  8. It's one game so not much to judge, good bunt but had some first game jitters let's give him a couple games.
  9. Sorry, but Carroll reminded me too much of Eric Reed at the last at bat. funny, he reminded me of Reggie in his last AB.
  10. I've gone to the last two and they are a lot of fun, if u want to meet billy get there a little early cuz he leaves pretty quick, but the mermaids are there they have the wheel and they also give u a raffle ticket that you can win prizes like tickets and autographed stuff. I'd say it's worth attending. I want to go on Monday but the majority of the people I go with are gonna be in Chicago so I don't know if i will, but i'd definitely recommend it. I've gone to the last two and they are a lot of fun, if u want to meet billy get there a little early cuz he leaves pretty quick, but the mermaids are there they have the wheel and they also give u a raffle ticket that you can win prizes like tickets and autographed stuff. I'd say it's worth attending. I want to go on Monday but the majority of the people I go with are gonna be in Chicago so I don't know if i will, but i'd definitely recommend it.
  11. i'll be there i don't miss a game left field somewhere between 106-110
  12. btw to those of us who braved the rain in 106-110...do you all agree that the bullpen coach is extremely nice, but that guy from Publix should have been thrown out. I have no idea how he made it home with his kids as he was clearly WASTED!!! And then in like the 7th a family just invaded my seats...so I got up to use the men's room and they were in my seat when I got back...It was 12am at the time, so I decided not to make a big deal out of it, but they also got like 100 balls for the kids which pissed me off. I'm trying to enjoy a game and they're standing up in front of me tryin to get balls. great chants tonight guys. my favorite was when Stokes called the guy fat and then he flat out sucked and the guy screams "I'm still fat over here!" Thanks for really making me laugh and making it feel like it wasn't midnight guys! haha you are very welcome, thanks for the compliment :notworthy haha I knew that was you...next time I'm over there I'll try to stop by. last 2 games I've been to, I've been on the aisle in row 2 ya i'll be at all the games this week so stop by and introduce yourself.
  13. i'll be there
  14. btw to those of us who braved the rain in 106-110...do you all agree that the bullpen coach is extremely nice, but that guy from Publix should have been thrown out. I have no idea how he made it home with his kids as he was clearly WASTED!!! And then in like the 7th a family just invaded my seats...so I got up to use the men's room and they were in my seat when I got back...It was 12am at the time, so I decided not to make a big deal out of it, but they also got like 100 balls for the kids which pissed me off. I'm trying to enjoy a game and they're standing up in front of me tryin to get balls. great chants tonight guys. my favorite was when Stokes called the guy fat and then he flat out sucked and the guy screams "I'm still fat over here!" Thanks for really making me laugh and making it feel like it wasn't midnight guys! haha you are very welcome, thanks for the compliment :notworthy
  15. In his last 12 games he's got a 9 ERA and 2 losses.
  16. Random question: I was roaming between the TV (Ducks game) and the computer (Marlins game) and didn't hear the reason, but did anyone know why Presley was coaching at first late in the game? he was pinch coaching tonight....Fox was under the weather.
  17. In order for Cabrera to survive defensively this season, he must lose some weight. He started off very similarly last season, lost the weight and became one of the better defensive third basemen from June through the end of the season. It is beyond me how someone who plays ball nearly year round can get so fat. Three words: Super China Buffet.
  18. So I went to all 3 games in DC and now I have a flight booked for Pittsburgh. Ugh. Glad to see i'm not the only one.
  19. I signed up...might be too late though. Hey, good for you man. See, maybe you will end up getting a BJ by leaving a girl just your E-Mail address after all. ouch. Burntastic.
  20. Reggie is AWFUL. On Friday night I watched him with my own eyes completely blow a Schneider fly ball by jumping too early. Shall we get started on his bat? It's absolute torture to watch him and Olivo batting back to back. When I drove three hours to RFK to see the Marlins play and I saw that was their lineup, I almost blew my head off. Haha i felt the same way you did I flew into Pittsburgh early Friday morning then drove from there all the way to Wahington and when i finally walked into the stadium i looked up at the jumbotron and wanted to turn around and go home.
  21. Sad that we want a dead guy to close before any of our other options.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.