Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MRMarlin93

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MRMarlin93

  1. I might be moving up there this summer. I wanted to have people's opinion about the area. What is is like and what is there to do? Thanks.
  2. Orange is a great color. We have more then two stars now :whistle
  3. It snowed on me at Howser on Saturday.... UF lost to VMI tonight also.... I really thought they would be a lot better than they were last year, still could be, just not a good start. I'm sure its just a bad start. Welcome to the site fellow G'ville'r
  4. I didn't know Prince was that popular now a days.
  5. the coke ones were old...i've seen them before. thumbs down to them. this was the one event where you show the new ads, not reshow old ones. careerbuilder wasn't as good as before. i liked the monkeys better. etrade was good, especially the bank robbers being the bank. budwisesr was good with their ads as usual. salesgenie was terrible. ads overall were better than last year, but not as good as the old days. I demand monkeys in all commercials. :thumbup
  6. I must of watched a different halftime show. :blink:
  7. I don't think he'll have a 20 season career.
  8. MRMarlin93 posted a topic in Off-Topic
    I am looking to get XM soon and I wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations on an xm receiver. Also, I work in an office and I was wondering if you can plug in earphones into any of the receivers instead of listening through speakers.
  9. good signing, Welcome aboard.
  10. I first saw him act in the movie "Jonny Dangerously". I own seasons 1-7 of Raymond. We will miss you Peter Boyle. :angel
  11. I enjoyed the movie. I thought it was pretty awesome for a chick flick.
  12. :crossfingers please oh please
  13. Michigan crushing Notre Dame on the road and Beating a tough Wisconsin team is far more impressive then beating tennessee by 1. Also the Michigan didnt win their confrence is a terrible argument and basically says that there would be no way for notre dame or temple to ever get into the national championship. The national championship is the 2 best teams in the nation not the 2 best confrence champions. Only beat Tenn by one????? What about the Michigan only lost by three........ stupid huh WIN=WIN LOSE=LOSE 12-1 with conference > 11-1, Notre Dame=OVERRATED What doesnt make sense is why was Florida gaining ground by barely beating FSU while Michigan remained idle. Another scenario i would like to think about is what would have happend if Michigan beat ohio state who would go to the championship then. The question can also be asked why should Michigan remain #2 in the first place after a LOSS. When was the last time you saw a top 5 team remain the same after a loss during the season? :notworthy Listen to this man.
  14. There goes another closer. :banghead
  15. Michigan is the better team but Florida is more deserving. I'm pretty much impartial on the whole thing. :thumbup
  16. shouldn't matter if they are the two best teams...most people voted for florida because they didn't want to see a rematch...not because they were the better team.....and if Florida's tough schedule was so good then why did it take the xtra game to move them ahead of Michigan....why??? Because they barely beat some teams on their schedule. And those idiots who voted Michigan 4th, their voting license should be revoked. Michigan= did not win Conference and I don't care what division their in. 12-1 with a conference champ in the SEC is more impressive then 11-1 in 2nd. I don't understand the problem.
  17. Gators just dont stack up against the Buckeyes. Were gonna be in for one of those ,USC-Oklahoma Miami-Nebraska, national championship games Don't under estimate Florida's D or the Percy Harvin, Chris Leak, and Dallas Baker. I hope the game will be closer then everyone thinks but OSU is tough.
  18. It's pretty bad when Gator fans realize that Michigan got jobbed. I am a Gator fan and I think the Gators deserve to be in the game. Gators- 12-1 and a Conference Champ. Probably in top 5 schedule in the country. DONE!!
  19. Urban Meyer :notworthy
  20. Thanks for costing us the wildcard Joe. :ban
  21. Dallas Baker Touchdown Maker, OH MY!!!! sorry that was pretty recent. UF beats UT 21-20
  22. I've never watched her show. She can't be better than Lou Dobbs, Keith Olbermann, or Chris Matthews, however. I think shes a real b*tch on her show.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.