Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseballer524

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baseballer524

  1. Favorite Day: Saturday Food: Lobster and Snow Crab smothered in butter Memory: 8th Grade Last person you saw: My mom talked to on the phone: my boss IM: friend thing you ate: frozen pizza person you hugged: marilyn person to text you: my friend time you took a bath: about an hour ago time you felt stupid: last night person who made you cry: my grandma time you used a skateboard: like when i was 7 kiss: yesterday (marilyn) Favorite Number: 24, and 2 Song: cupid by 112 Color: blue Season: winter True or False I am a morning person: false I am a perfectionist: true I am an only child: false I am currently in my pajamas: true I am very shy around the opposite gender: false I can be paranoid at times: true I currently regret something that I have done: not really When I get mad I curse frequently: true I enjoy texting on the phone: true Have you ever... had more than 2 different boyfriends/girlfriends? no had someone close to you pass away? yes stayed up all night? yes drank starbucks? ewww only once went camping? nope been out of state? yes gone Snowboarding? no but i want to slept in someone elses bed? yes snuck someone over? yes snuck out of your own house? yes been to a bar? yes but didnt drink anything lied? yes gotten a car? no gone over your cell phone bill? maybe done something you regret? yes gone hunting? nope and never will Random Do you chew on your straws? after im done using em What is the next concert you are going to? mary j blige What word do you say a lot? damn Do you have work tomorrow? yes Is marriage in your future? maybe What should you be doing right now? nothing..... Do you have a nickname? yes Do you believe in love at first sight? no Who's the youngest in the family? me Are you a heavy sleeper? sometimes Do you have a myspace? who doesnt? Most attractive man/woman in the world? alicia keys or kesse wallace Ever run out of gas on the road? no Song that's stuck in your head right now? buttons Do you have a secret? yes
  2. Her upper body is WAY too big to be fit into that top. I never found her attractive. Although I am glad shes not giving into that whole "hollywood" scene and turning bilemic (dont think I spelled that right).
  3. How do you get tickets in the picnic area? I've always wanted to know. I always thought companies rented em out to employees or something.... :blink:
  4. Wheres the other 10%? :mischief2 :mischief
  5. Yup they just showed it a couple of minutes ago
  6. just showed it again!
  7. They just showed it! WOW I wanted to see some ass get kicked.... Cabrera was no joke. They're gonna show it again for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.
  8. Video anyone??? This is the time I'm thankful for youtube... :thumbup
  9. At 8 p.m. ET, it's on to the main event of the night: the Home Run Derby, which will be televised on ESPN and broadcast live on MLB Radio. After taking on a global theme last year in Detroit, with participants representing eight different countries, the Derby will return to its traditional format of four representatives from each league. The eight sluggers who have committed to participate in the event are Red Sox DH David Ortiz, Blue Jays third baseman Troy Glaus, White Sox outfielder Jermaine Dye, Mets third baseman David Wright, Phillies first baseman Ryan Howard Astros first baseman Lance Berkman, Marlins outfielder Miguel Cabrera and Orioles shortstop Miguel Tejada. http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article...rtnered=rss_mlb Miggie's our outfielder again??? :o :lol :o :lol .......... :shifty
  10. lol I remember last year watching miggy saying "go abreu" "go abreu" for like 40 minutes straight. Now its his turn.... well that came by faster than I thought! :thumbup
  11. He only lost by 1 and 3/4 of a hot dog.... wow that must suck! :lol :banghead :o
  12. Im working a double tonight, but hopefully no customers at the store tonight. Even though our line is always out the damn door (coldstone). So far since I've been there I've worked christmas, christmas eve, new years, new years eve, thanksgiving, halloween, and I was only 15.... can't I sue someone about this? :mischief2 Happy fourth everyone!
  13. Thats awesome, and they don't wonder why the hell you were following them the entire time??? :mischief2 It sucks that cabrera parks in the jetcenter since he's the one I've been trying to get since 2003, and have had NO luck with... :banghead :mad :banghead :mad
  14. That sucks, but most of these deaths are hardly ever caused by the rides themselves. The first time a disney death wasn't caused form the guest's neglegance was when a rope with metal at the end struck two guests and a worker in the head. 24 December 1998: In a tragic Christmas Eve accident, one Disneyland cast member and two guests were injured (one fatally) when a rope used to secure the sailing ship Columbia as it docked on the Rivers of America tore loose the metal cleat to which it was attached. The cleat sailed through air and struck the heads of two guests who were waiting to board the ship, Luan Phi Dawson, 33, of Duvall, Washington, and his wife, Lieu Thuy Vuong, 43. Dawson was declared brain dead two days later and died when his life support system was disconnected This accident resulted in the first guest death in Disneyland's history that was not attributable to any negligence on the part of the guest (it was the result of a combination of insufficiently rigorous ride maintenance and an insufficiently experienced supervisor's assuming an attraction operator's role) and prompted a movement for greater government oversight of theme park operations and safety procedures. and this one is just horrible.... On the evening of 8 July 1974, a 18-year-old woman from Santa Ana named Deborah Gail Stone was working the attraction as a hostess. Her job was to greet each new audience as they settled into the seating area. Standing to the left of the stage, she welcomed the guests over a microphone before the outer ring rotated and carried the audience to the first scene of the carousel. About 11:00 PM that evening, Stone approached too closely to the area between the rotating theater wall and the non-moving stage wall and was crushed to death between them. Ride operators were notified by a guest who heard Stone's screams from an adjacent theater. :o Notice these deaths refer to the disneyland park in California, not disneyworld here in Florida http://www.snopes.com/disney/parks/deaths.htm
  15. Yea I already got Uggla at spring training. Actually I got about 10 marlins even though I was dressed in a yankees jersey and hat. I got one yankee... :banghead
  16. What do you mean it's STARTING to become sickening??? :banghead :confused :banghead :confused
  17. Why is A-Rod even on there? People need to stop confusing overrated with overpaid...... :banghead
  18. I was there. Sec 150 row 14 First of hopefully many games to come this season. Great game too :thumbup
  19. Hey all! I was just wondering if a trip to Animal Kingdom for the day is worth 80 bucks? The trip is set for the 27th of this month and I went once but it was the year the park opened, 99" i think, so I was only about 9. I HATED it! I would have MUCH rather gone to a zoo, and a teacher at my school who went this january said she'd prefer a zoo over it too (but she was upset cause Everest wasn't open yet). Has anyone gone on Everest? I'm a rollercoaster junkie and havent really heard or seen to much about this one. So bottom line.... is Animal Kingdom worth 80 dollars? Thanks in advance for any help!
  20. I wish but I can't go.... :thumbdown But I'll be there on friday against the nats! Section 150 row 14 :thumbup
  21. Ive always found 150 and outfield reserve the best, I like being able to just look straight ahead and see the entire game right in front of me. Plus if you go to the out res seats before the game odds are you'll catch some players warming up and they'll have a quick word with you, Ive gotten pictures that way!
  22. Oh yeah I forgot to mention Candace Cameron, but havent seen her in a LONG time. She used to come in with her kids (I'm guesing) all the time. Shes really nice, pretty too! :thumbup Did you sing? Lol no, don't tell my boss though. :whistle
  23. He goes to my job ALOT. I work at the coldstone in Plantation, I heard he lives in hawks landing, he comes by the store alot and I always happen to serve him. He leaves us pretty big tips too! He's always on his cell phone too (celebrities always seem to be on one in public). I know what he wants by heart already (small chocolate nothing mixed-in), he usually asks for me! A couple guys I work with recognize him but never any customers.... :whistle
  24. The players recognize you more than you do them.... You actually know what the color teal looks like..... You buy tickets to home games to see the away team..... You can hear a cell phone ring from across the stadium..... Everything you own from last season is now worthless..... You only recongnize 3 or 4 players..... You've seen professional players at public places more than at the games..... Finding someone actually wearing Marlins murchandise in Miami is harder than a "Where's Waldo?" page..... You can buy a ticket for upper deck row 30, and end up sitting in the first row behind the dugout..... You post on this site..... :thumbup
  25. I have a marlins key, not that one tho.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.