Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baldeagle037

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baldeagle037

  1. I live in Coral Gables and was fortunate enough to close on my property in 2003 before the real estate boom. I do not know what part of Gables you will be working or the level of income you will make however if you are going to buy there is this beautiful development that will be taking place soon and are now being offered at pre-construction price. Very pricey if interested it's called OldSpanishVillage.com it will be across from Cristy's restaraunt and corner from the Coral Gables court house right off of Ponce DeLeon. That area will be nice once completed and you will be walking distance to all the great restaraunts, miracle mile, etc. There are also plenty of rentals around the Coral Gables area. Good luck.
  2. What evidence do you have that they did not? The Clintons are smart people they certainly are not stupid! CNN We Report The News? Its all about ratings CNN would love to see FOX News decline in ratings. Did CNN smear Fox news? Hmmm? Flying Mollusk I do not want to see Obama get smeared. Do you realize how silly the whole "what evidence do you have that they did not?" argument is? There is no evidence that you didn't do this. That doesn't mean you did. Hell by that logic, marlinsbaseball.com is responsible for aliens spying on us...what evidence is there that they aren't? The burden is on you to back up a claim, it isn't on me to exonerate someone. Second, Im no fan of CNN. But foxnews reported something based on an extremely dubious source and CNN proved how baseless it is. It's not a smear when it is true. I have read many of your posts and you are always the first to say what evidence do you have to back it up. You don't think that the Clinton camp would not have something to do with this? I am just telling you to be open about that possibility. You already have a biased opinion that the Republicans have something to do with this. Obama at this stage of the game is a very popular candidate. Madame Clinton would be the only one that would stand to gain from this tactic. Former Clinton aide (Dick Morris)has already suggested that she would possibly do something like this and then blame the republicans for it. In regards to Fox news I do not see where they said all these horrible things about Obama. What I do see is what CNN is saying what FOX news said. Big difference.
  3. What evidence do you have that they did not? The Clintons are smart people they certainly are not stupid! CNN We Report The News? Its all about ratings CNN would love to see FOX News decline in ratings. Did CNN smear Fox news? Hmmm? Flying Mollusk I do not want to see Obama get smeared.
  4. The Clintons sure know how to run a good campaign.
  5. Bring them back to Miami. I don't remember a bad night when they were playing there...even when they were losing it felt more like a rock concert when I saw them playing. When I go to the multiple name center it feels like I am in Disney world. I wouldn't be upset over the article it's some journalist just trying to spark some anger.
  6. Soup Nazi was my favorite and also Elaine's sponge worthiness
  7. The best scenario would be to let Iran build a nuke and wipe out Israel, regardless those lousy Israelis deserve it for all the treachery theyve committed over the years, includign lying about the holocaust. Enoguh about that. Amniotic fluid stem cells are the way of the future, just as useful as the embryonic ones. So lets fund those and do whats best. Well said!!
  8. I could care less about what the world thinks or popularity contests! Just do it!! That really is just a terrible mindset to have. Regaining the support of the international community should be one of the priorities of the American government in coming years. Lets be real about this... the world has not cared about the US for quite some time and it did not happen over night and all of a sudden with this current administration...it goes way back. Other countries will always dislike the US. Its plain and simple. Its too bad but its the reality and the truth. They did not like us during Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, Jimmy Carter, etc. The US has done a lot of good for other countries and all we get is B.S. Therefore, once again it is why I made the earlier statement. Oh and by the way ...adjust your mindset to reality.
  9. I could care less about what the world thinks or popularity contests! Just do it!!
  10. Ford also made the statement that he supported the War to a New York News reporter.
  11. He just recently had a meeting stating that the Holocaust never happened? What a nut job.
  12. I live in Coral Gables where across the street from me is this historical old female not mentioning any names. She has a sign that says "war is failure". If you are familiar with Coral Gables there are strict rules such as not parking a pickup truck in front of your house, or boat, you have to go through architectural review boards if you want to change the color of your house and etc.. You also get citations if your vehicles tire just touches the sidewalk. There are also code enforcement violations for having signs like this posted in front of your property. The sad thing about this lady is that she calls code enforcement on everyone else in the neighborhood if they have a small violation. I could only imagine what would happen if someone calls code enforcement on this lady and say lady your also in violation with that sign in front of your house.
  13. I have been playing the Demo. Reminds me a lot of Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter which is another great Tom Clancy game. From my understanding in Rainbow Six the story takes off from Ghost Recon. If you like the whole team co-op deal I do not think you'll be dissapointed. The graphics are great!
  14. Cold Play Pearl Jam Nirvana
  15. Baldeagle037 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    36 years old? What a loser. Are you saying the 36 year old is a loser for beating the juvenile or 36 year old that plays video games?
  16. "She used her body just like a bandage" "She used my body just like a wound"
  17. Baldeagle037 replied to Lefty's topic in Off-Topic
    Great choice!!
  18. Baldeagle037 replied to Buckeye's topic in Off-Topic
    I saw this flick with my wife which really wasn't my choice. I actually liked it. Who ever said Amy Smart does not look good since road rules has not seen this movie.
  19. So gee I guess when Clinton in 1994 had authorized the use of warrantless wire taps and surveillance it was OK? ( BTW I voted for Clinton back then) No one bitched about it back then. The wire taps was an effective spy tool until the most unresponsible newspaper (New York Times) decided to expose the NSA wire taps. (I hope they find the leak and try them for treason) Now everyone knows about it. Since when do terrorists really have our constitutional rights? They are not american citizens? They want to harm and kill american citizens? You guys want to protect terrorists then thats your call. No one is really talking about the standing on this issue. The suit was filed by the ACLU who was representing a small group of muslim americans who think that their calls were being monitored by the NSA however they cannot prove that their calls were monitored. The judge totally missed the point in which this case will be won in the higher courts. You are only blind if you think this is not political especially when ACLU makes comments that this is another nail in the Bush administration coffin. C'mon people. This is when I really hate politics and believe me I would hate it just as much if the Republicans did it with a Democrat president in office on the same issues. I want whats best for all americans not democrats or republicans but all Americans.
  20. Its also unconstitutional when we do not protect the safety of the american people. Lets just keep going back to the pre 911 thinking. Yeah once again the ACLU and a lib judge win.
  21. Did you say, Will thy marry me malady? Or did you just go normally? My brother dressed as a munk and performed the ceremony (he is a notary public) after doing a mid evil tale on how me and my wife met.
  22. Good luck man! At my wedding ceremony I had a hawk deliver my wedding rings to a falconeer. It was a big suprise and my wife loved it. It was a mid evil theme wedding. I brought it up becuase that is how we met at the rennaisance festival and I popped the question at another festival two years later.
  23. The Punisher and GI Joe is all I collect.
  24. flatlands but still doable

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.