Everything posted by HelmsE
-
Do you think.....
Not a bad career path for Girardi at all. One season in Florida, wins manager of the year, has a year off and then gets offered the job by the most well known team in the world. It'll be interesting to see how he does.
-
College Football Discussion Week 9
I've never been more heated at something in sports that didn't involve my team then that classless Georgia celebration. Absolute bulls***, lowball move by Richt to not only plan that but to execute it, on a neutral field no less. I'll never ever support showing up a team. I guess when you're program isn't on the level of your rival you have to resort to tactics like that. Says a lot about Georgia football in one snapshot. I hope Florida comes back and kicks their f***ing ass. What exactly happened? I can't get TVUPlayer to work to watch the game...
-
College Football Discussion Week 9
Today is the only time I will cheer for the Texas Longhorns. I would love to see Nebraska once again get their beat solidly... In other news, Jon Mayor, a five-star prospect and one of the most sought after linebackers in the nation commited to CU today.
-
College Football Discussion Week 9
Colorado beats Texas Tech 31-26. Apparently the defense didn't look great but I'll take a Big 12 win nonetheless
-
College Football Discussion Week 9
Jordon Dizon, leading the league in tackles, returns an interception 42 yards for his first touchdown as a Buff... 24-6
-
College Football Discussion Week 9
Colorado up 14-6 at the half... could be better, could be worse Good luck in the 2nd Ramp
-
College Football Discussion Week 9
Wheatly incercepts and runs it back to the Texas Tech 15... not a bad start here
-
College Football Discussion Week 9
Cody Hawkings completes a pass on 4th and goal at the 2 to the the Buffs up 14-0... :thumbup
-
College Football Discussion Week 9
CU goes 91 yards in 10 plays for a touchdown on the the first possession... good to see
-
College Football Discussion Week 9
Buffs at Texas Tech starting now... should be a good one. Any idea where I can steam ABC online for free?
-
MB.com Mix Exchange
Thanks for the mixes bobbob, I snagged the alt-country and punk mixes and will be grabbing the last one a bit later
-
Marlins ballpark faces new funding gap
christ... it never ends
-
Softball in Heaven
An old one but still a classic... :thumbup
-
College Football Discussion Week 9
Now I kinda hope that Ohio St loses this weekend. Me too. I'm glad to see BC get out with a win. Hopefully I can find some highlights of it somewhere today.
-
The 2007 World Series: Rockies VS. Red Sox
Tough loss for the Rockies. If they can hold the Red Sox offense to 2 runs they absolutely need to take advantage of it. It's going to be a tough hole to get out of but going back to Denver you never know. Coor's Field will be going nuts either way
-
Four years ago today...
I remember coming back from the CU-Oklahoma game and watching the game with my buddy from New York... needless to say, he was not pleased the rest of the night
-
iPhone or iPod touch?
I would go with the ipod touch... I'm just not sold that the iphone is worth shelling out that much cash for
-
10 years ago today
oh the memories...
-
MB.com Mix Exchange
nice, thanks bobbob, I'll be grabbing these tomorrow morning
-
OINK.cd Closed by Authorities
It seems to be a pretty strange situation shaping up... I'll be interested to see how things turn out
-
OINK.cd Closed by Authorities
I've heard good things about Indietorrent as well. I'll have to do some scouting for an invite I suppose
-
Wars to Cost $2.4 trillion over next decade
christ that's a lot of money... i can't even wrap my head around a figure like that
-
The 2007 World Series: Rockies VS. Red Sox
I think we'll see the Rockies bounce back offensively against Shilling tonight. I think the bigger question will be if their staff can quiet the Red Sox's bats.
-
College Football Discussion Week 9
ESPN's Bottom 10 after Week 8 (Theme: Weird Al Yankovic songs) 1. FIU 0-7 ("Like A Surgeon") 2. Utah State 0-7 ("I Can't Watch This") 3. Marshall 0-7 ("Stop Draggin' My Car Around") 4. North Texas 1-6 ("Born To Be Mild") 5. Notre Dame 1-7 ("You Don't Take Your Showers") 6. Northern Illinois 1-7 ("Alternative Polka") 7. Minnesota 1-7 ("The Biggest Ball Of Twine In Minnesota") 8. Idaho 1-7 ("Livin' In the Fridge") 9. Louisiana-Lafayette 1-7 ("Cajun Paradise") 10. SMU 1-6 ("Callin' In Sick") Why was Nebraska dropped from the list this week after another loss... damn shame
-
How to choose sides for the world series
TIGERS (Red Sox): Kordell Stewart to Michael Westbrook. Nuff said. Brings a smile to my face every time