Everything posted by bocajon
-
5/10/2008 Marlins at Nationals 7:10pm est
Does any team have a better bench/bullpen combo than us?
-
5/3/08: Padres @ Marlins, 7:10 p.m. (EST)
Did I just hear 17k Hurricanes staff and alumni at the stadium tonight for UM night?? :thumbup correct......looks like 35k to me.
-
Marlins Car Accessories
Do any of you have Marlins accessories for your cars? I'm getting a new car pretty soon and I was trying to get some ideas. I definitely want some Marlins fuzzy dice :cool I've a nice exterior decal similar to this; http://www.stickergiant.com/marlins-die-cu...dcdmarlins.html on the rear tinted window of my Eurovan...except the one I have is white and shows up well against tinted glass.
-
4/25 Marlins @ Brewers
What's the starting time? 8? 8:05 eastern
-
4/11 -- Marlins at Astros
This is too much fun... we hardly win in this park.
- 4/11 -- Marlins at Astros
- 4/9 -- Marlins at Nationals
-
Helms returns to the Fish!
oh no! not Woody.
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
nice pitching
-
MB.com Community Projection: Jeremy Hermida FRIDAY 2/22/08
AVG .290 OBP .410 HR 24 RBI 95 Jeremy was hitting the ball to all fields,for power,and for average at the end of last season. This should continue if Willingham or other 4-hole hitter provides enough protection.
-
Marlins Fans: We Have a New Stadium Deal
This calls for a steak dinner. Oh happy day. :wave
-
County Commission to vote on deal
douche
-
2008 Parking
The Sun Sentinel reported several week ago that parking would go to $15 not 20. I assume this is Wayne's doing....that a-hole. I haven't recovered from the 5 to 10 dollar jump a few years back. That probably means one less flex plan I can afford this year and one more empty seat in 146.
-
Roxy Bernstein's contract not extended
What the hell is wrong with Minervini?
-
Marlins @ Mets 1:05
If we blowout the mets here this has to be the best "bad" year evah.
- Marlins @ Mets 1:05
-
Sept. 28---Marlins @ Mets---7:10
This is so friggin sweeeeet.
-
Sept. 28---Marlins @ Mets---7:10
Hermida........ counting the days till spring training.
-
Sept. 26---Cubs @ Marlins---7:05
I can't believe the Marlins get a call.
-
BK Kim vs your Florida Marlins
The Fly'n Hammer
-
One team is going for the sweep....and it's not the Mets :mischief
DeAza's dabomb.
-
Two in a row...NICE! Hanley's Magical Mystery Tour continues
3 in a freakin row
-
Two in a row...NICE! Hanley's Magical Mystery Tour continues
CONACT
-
Two in a row...NICE! Hanley's Magical Mystery Tour continues
hell of a game
-
Carlos Martinez update
Maybe we can dump Pinto to make room for daddy Carlos?