Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bocajon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bocajon

  1. Hopefully rain will hold off. I dont know what the forecast is but hopefully we can make it all the way through. This is a good day to get and hold an early lead because the rain should be moving in this afternoon http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/Conus/northeast_loop.php
  2. We're probably out of good hitters.
  3. does it come out fuzzy for anyone else? It says HD but its low def.
  4. The park is more gorgeous in person than in photos. We got there at 11a.m. and three garages were already full.Didn't see a an alternative, like people's lawns. The green walls have got to go. The green just clashes with everything and may not be a good background for the batter's eye. The right centerfield area is gonna produce a lot of tripples.
  5. I tried about six times last night with no luck. Either they doubled the price per seat or I would enter all my information then it would say times up. Eeek!
  6. thats a leadoff man!
  7. My first post on the site, just signed up for the 2011 season... GO FISH!! JJ is going to pitch a gem! Welcome....this should be fun.
  8. 3 homers, 10 rbi in 2 games....nice spring.
  9. Apparently the bullpen job fair began Sept 1st. :thumbup Most internships are for free, so if you can afford those wages, its not a bad gig. I did a couple in radio/television in college. a lot of cool freebies, but no pay! It states clearly that these are paid internships. http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/fla/fan_forum/job_fair.jsp I'd like to get in before the move to the new park.
  10. Anyone applied for these internships. How bad is the salary? I'm close to retirement from the Postal Service and I'm looking for a gig. Thanks for your help.
  11. Yeah lets honor #6 on the all time wife beater list.http://joshqpublic.com/2006/04/28/whos-beating-who-wife-beaters-in-sports/ I've got an honor for him. Asshat.
  12. So,the Fish are on Saturday Fox @4 (probably one of the few times all yr) and the f'n Rays and Rangers just happens to be other game. Figures I'll very likely get the Rays here in Ft Myers. Oh well I guess. Kind of funny that after all the conflicts between Rays and Marlins broadcasts both teams get bunched up for the Fox game. I hate the Rays Right now the Rays game is listed for ch. 29 and directv from West Palm. This makes no sense.
  13. im in montreal now so i dont get to see the post game show with mlb tv......hanley walked away from the interview?? He politely but abruptly said "thank you" and ended it.
  14. How did Ross steal home exactly? Wild pitch? Double steal.
  15. We'd better score early and often...this game isn't likely to go 9 innings..http://www.wunderground.com/radar/radblast.asp?zoommode=pan&prevzoom=zoom&num=6&frame=0&delay=50&scale=1.000&noclutter=1&ID=LOT&type=N0R&showstorms=0&lat=41.84999847&lon=-87.65000153&label=Chicago,%20IL&map.x=400&map.y=240&scale=1.000&centerx=400&centery=240&showlabels=1&rainsnow=0&lightning=0&lerror=20&num_stns_min=2&num_stns_max=9999&avg_off=9999&smooth=1
  16. WAXY's signal sucks at night.
  17. i planning to be at both that most likely be last two game of this season i go too who here planing to be their my feeling this two game that are a most to win if we want still in wildcard race I was there too. It was a nice evening except for obnoxious commentary from the Philly fans behind me.
  18. Looks like a real moist day..http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/centgrtlakes_loop.php
  19. Marlins Poster! Yep im SOOOO GOING Its at 1:05 so ill have to wake him up early I'll be there...but it's a 4 pm game.
  20. it looks like off an on showers,at best. It's coming down hard in west Boca.
  21. We'll be lucky to get this game in.Rain chance today is 100% today and 60% tonight. Flood watch..tornado watch...Fay keeps going and going and...
  22. I thought Hammer crushed that
  23. Jake...a pop-up...I can't believe it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.