5/19 Post Game

Boy, Craig just kept pushing Hanley and pushing Hanley. I don't blame him for walking away.

ANIBAL!!!!!

Let's hope this continues. I also love seeing Maybin hitting and hitting flyballs even when he's making outs. Guaranteed at least a split with a chance to sweep, and we saved Leo's arm. Excellent.

Boy, Craig just kept pushing Hanley and pushing Hanley. I don't blame him for walking away.

ANIBAL!!!!!

Let's hope this continues. I also love seeing Maybin hitting and hitting flyballs even when he's making outs. Guaranteed at least a split with a chance to sweep, and we saved Leo's arm. Excellent.

yeah let's not make it worse Craig.

& wow if Maybin keeps hitting like this.... not a weak spot in this lineup right now.

I am going to go ahead and chalk up tomorrow as a loss. Just throwing that out there. But nice game tonight.

I wont go that far but Id bet Pujols goes deep.

Also Dan seems to be on a homer streak. I have never really like Anibal much but he has been pretty darn good this year. St. Clair telling him to be aggressive with his fastball is working great. Great to also see Maybin getting balls in the air lately.

I am going to go ahead and chalk up tomorrow as a loss. Just throwing that out there. But nice game tonight.

I'm afraid to say that I agree with this.

Coming into the series, I would've been delighted to come away 1-1, but obviously I'm hoping that Wainwright has a bad day tomorrow or we can get to their bullpen or something and come away with a 2-0.

Anibal was amazing tonight, I hope he can keep it up like has been said above. I don't expect him to throw 7 shutout innings every time, but if he can win us some games and keep his ERA in the high 3s/low 4s.... we'll be good.

Also Dan seems to be on a homer streak. I have never really like Anibal much but he has been pretty darn good this year. St. Clair telling him to be aggressive with his fastball is working great. Great to also see Maybin getting balls in the air lately.

Dude there is a reason why Anibal threw that no hitter it wasn't a fluke when Anibal is on the money no one in our Rotation is better and this is from a true JJ fan. In fact Anibal's stuff is just sensational. Injuries have seem to have gotten the best of him however I believe he is becoming a steady dependable starter He also has been let down by the Bullpen as all other Marlins starters but I like his presence on the mound right now. He looks confident and dominant

Dude there is a reason why Anibal threw that no hitter it wasn't a fluke when Anibal is on the money no one in our Rotation is better and this is from a true JJ fan. In fact Anibal's stuff is just sensational. Injuries have seem to have gotten the best of him however I believe he is becoming a steady dependable starter He also has been let down by the Bullpen as all other Marlins starters but I like his presence on the mound right now. He looks confident and dominant

I think if you take all our pitchers when they're at their bests Ricky is better than Ani.

I dont really agree with that. Anibal's stuff is fairly average across the board, he gets by on location. When he isnt hitting his spots, he gets rocked.

And you are terrible Raul AND your mom cant cook worth a darn. BOOM.

From my observation, I see the same thing, really. I don't think Anibal's stuff is all that great. According to Randy St. Claire, however, Anibal has the best fastball on the team in terms of movement.