Everything posted by bocajon
-
6/8 Post Game Thread
I think they're testing that model in case the fans turn rabid!
-
Hernandez is garbage and its a complete joke that they keep throwing him out there
Unless Sandy or Pablo are pitching this is just unwatchable, and I'm a die-hard. Unnbelievable.
-
5/5 Post Game Thread
Surprise? The surprise is that they managed to pull off a winning streak with several players below the Mendoza line.
-
4/26 at Nationals - 7:05 PM
not on bally 401 or 402 xfinity boca
- 4/26 at Nationals - 7:05 PM
-
Hollandsworth will not return to booth in 2022
I can watch next year with the audio on!
-
What to do with Alfaro ?
Alfaro makes Jon Berti look like Cecil Fielder.
-
10/2 - Marlins at Cubs - Wild Card Series Game Two
I have to turn the volume down cause of Holly.
-
10/2 - Marlins at Cubs - Wild Card Series Game Two
this is so easy to listen to without Holly.
-
Game 2 Could Be Tomorrow Afternoon, Could Be Tomorrow Night
never seen even a regular season game postponed for a a few light sprinkles. something is amiss.
-
I think we need a thread about Urena
wake me up if he EVER hits the target.
-
Castano, Diaz recalled, Eibner selected, Yamamoto, Vesia optioned, Berti to IL
Cervelli was a spark plug early on. Not expecting much help from Diaz with that long swing. Hope Berti is back soon.
-
Marlins season paused following positive COVID tests
the president* is STILL pushing hydroxychloraquine today, so there's that.
-
Marlins season paused following positive COVID tests
150,00 dead, "leaders" ignore science while pushing bs we'll be lucky to get baseball next year.
-
No-Hitter Week on FSFlorida
I was one of the few attendees for Anibel's gem.
-
Marlins TV Announcers
holly blows... bring back Rich and Tommy
- 4/30 Post Game
-
Will attendance be better than last year?
Remember '98....if Bour does not stay healthy....this could be dismal.
-
Do you want Jeter to keep the sculpture?
keep the sculpture, lose those lime green walls.
-
Todd Hollandsworth
Maybe I'll get used to him....right now, he is annoying at times. Can you imagine Hutton using "goodness gracious" twice in the same sentence?....or ever?
-
Loria sets $1.7 billion price tag on Marlins
Even worse he backs a criminal as President Not true......he hates trump.
-
Should the Marlins trade Bour this offseason?
No way.
-
Ichiro to Remain With the Marlins for 2016.
Wasn't Cole Gillespe much more productive? Is there room for 2 backups?
-
Baker to DL, McGehee officially signed
I think Prado must be terminal.
-
Johnson, Buehrle, Reyes, Buck, Bonifacio to Toronto
Not to get into politics ....but compared to the high I'm on , this is small potatoes. On the the other hand, had the election gone differently and then this news....I'd be on suicide watch.