Hollandsworth will not return to booth in 2022

SonOfJack

I think Rich just got hired by the Angels in the middle of this past season to be their PBP guy, unfortunately.  I wanted him back too.

I'm just glad Holly is gone - Severino, while still too national sounding, at least has gotten better over the last couple seasons.  Holly just seemed to get more and more annoying, to my point.

Sounded like Tommy would be open to doing some analyst stuff, though not 162 games at his age.

With this news I think the Miami Marlins have already secured a successful offseason. This is a move that already improves the 2022 Marlins, the first really major step from this ownership towards creating a first class championship level organization. 

• Haha 1

Just now, SilverBullet said:

With this news I think the Miami Marlins have already secured a successful offseason. This is a move that already improves the 2022 Marlins, the first really major step from this ownership towards creating a first class championship level organization. 

See, this is what I mean about fans giving them too much leeway. Look at this guy blowing the front office and excusing them from making any moves already.

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

3 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

See, this is what I mean about fans giving them too much leeway. Look at this guy blowing the front office and excusing them from making any moves already.

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Have you heard Todd Hollandsworth do commentary? I'll blow everyone who approved of this firing. 

15 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Aaron Boone!

Tbh this is possible. He's a former Marlin (and Yankee) and did studio work before becoming manager. If he is canned, he isn't that likely to get another skipper job immediately.