Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarlinFan4ever

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarlinFan4ever

  1. Good summary of what the youngsters have done. Very good stats. I think we could have a problem in a few years, when they are all ready. Next years rotation could be very good. Possibly trade for some hitters??
  2. With Tank and K-Mart entering the mix I think the bullpen is looking good. They need to Keep Kensing and Messy in the pen, rather than send one of them down.
  3. I know it may be early, but I was curious to see what Marlins should be invited in the All-Star game. The only one I see going would be Cabs. But I think Uggla and Hanley should both go because they have wonderful seasons, but are being overlooked because of the team has not won many games. I think Hammer could have been a canidate, but has struggled lately. Other than that I don't see any others with a chance. What do others think?
  4. JJ is for real. He is learning to battle. He still has some hard bumps in the road ahead. But he diffently has the makings of a #1 or 2 guy in the order.
  5. I think it's good. I think there should be an experienced closer, but I don't think JoeBo is the fit. See if one of the young guys can do it. Also would have liked to see German in the mix, but know he is gone??
  6. German is being DFA'd for Tank They should be getting rid of Herges instead of German. That is insane. How does Herges keep his job I agree completely. No way that Herges should still be in the pen. German had so much more potential and Herges is washed up. :plain
  7. The offense could become totally different if he gets on a tear
  8. Good analysis, but I'll wait a few years too determine who has won. I can pretty much agree to all of the winners
  9. 90%. Missed the Miggy ball-park one. :banghead Missed that one too!!!!! :banghead I got 90%
  10. I'd LOVE to see Tank. He could has great potential and isn't this season an audition to see who will be on the team next season. Should be on the roster before the break.
  11. I'd go if I lived there!!
  12. Petit should be moved into the rotation. But that may hurt the confidence of Olsen. I think he'll get a couple more starts to right the ship and then potentially gets moved to the pen. I think he needs to stay in the bigs.
  13. Thanks. Dontrelle has looked great his last few starts hopefully he'll keep it up.
  14. Martinez and German both pitched scorless innings for Jupiter today. thanks for the update. I see Pinto being sent down
  15. I'd like to see him moved in the lineup down a spot or two, until he gets out of the slump.
  16. KEEP WILLIS. The Marlins cannot trade their only proven starter
  17. Herges should go ASAP. Wellemeyer is out of options, so I could live with him a little longer, if he improves
  18. He cannot be worse than our current bluepen. He could be an upgrade. Worth the shot, we have nothing to lose.
  19. I like the lineup. Uggs should stay in the 2 spot. I don't like seeing Olivo starting-I'd like to see what Treanor could do.
  20. I love watching these games because I'm able too see the future of the Marlins. Many of these players will be around the next time they win the WS. So it's exciting too watch.
  21. This is my first post and I have a few things to say. I attended all 3 Marlins games against the Braves. It was a very sick feeling when they lost, the way they lost.. However, some of the Braves fans think the Marlins will win these types of games in the near future. I thought Willis pitched great and had no problem with him staying out considering that we have been using the pen a lot. I also have no problem with Kensing pitching the 9th last night. The closer had been used for over 2 innings the night before, if Joe was going to use him he should have used him there. This team is coming together and are not going to give up. The season is a wash anyway. This is the team the true fans come out and will stick with the team. I will follow the team and stick by them because it will get better. We all knew coming into the season that it was going to be tought this season. I will not give up on them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.