Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RoundingThird

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RoundingThird

  1. I honestly think Amezaga has shown enough to be our regular CF. The dude may not hit many home runs but he's the definition of the word clutch. Most be my bad memory, but do you have any examples of his clutch play besides throwing out a man at 3b? I think he has been a fine player for us, but I wouldnt think of him as clutch.
  2. Amezaga Ramirez Jacobs Cabrera Ross Hermida Willingham Olivo Abercrombie
  3. If they are willing to spend money, I would think they could grab Torii Hunter. Then again, the Twins are also playing real well right now
  4. Plus..you think Bonds is gonna shave his mustache and take his earring out to please Joey Pitbull? Barry hasnt had a mustache in years
  5. Key for Girardi: Use this lineup: DH Uggla Feel free to change the lineup but make sure the guy underline start the game. It's not Girardi's fault if Uggla isnt ready
  6. Why would the Suns be interested in a deal like that? Aren't Amare and Tyson similar players? I'm in no way suggesting that they are in the same league, but their styles of play seem very similar.
  7. Man that's awesome...and for all the credit that Cabs deserves Hanley should get some props too. He was ready to go. A lot of players would be caught flat footed in that situation, but he took off on contact. Actually, Hanley was caught flat footed, thats why it was a much closer play at home than it should have been.
  8. Most NL teams are going to steer clear of Barry next year because he can't play the field that well, and if that is something Barry would be interested in, maybe the Marlins would give him that chance. Or maybe this is much ado about nothing.
  9. "Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig has the power to fine individual clubs up to $2 million for violating any of the sport's policies, including those regarding managerial hirings and tampering. Such fines aren't always announced publicly, however." Drink beer Loria! Well, now we know were our other $20M went. Who knows how many more Loria invited without permission. :banghead What are you talking about?
  10. Guillermo actually reminds me a lot of Glen Rice for some reason. Any thoughts? Bulls fans thinking Aldridge or Thomas? Im thinking the Magic are going to go with one of the three of Foye, Carney, or Brewer if they dont trade up to try and get Roy or Gay...which I dont think they can. Hope you're not talkin about the Gata. I think he is talking about the kid from Bama You misspelled "Arkansas" My apologies... I knew it was a SEC school with red in their jerseys
  11. Hooray for clich?s! "...and don't forget to have fun out there..."
  12. Last time there were back to back pinch hit homeruns was back in 1991(Sasser and someone off Jeff Brantley)
  13. Guillermo actually reminds me a lot of Glen Rice for some reason. Any thoughts? Bulls fans thinking Aldridge or Thomas? Im thinking the Magic are going to go with one of the three of Foye, Carney, or Brewer if they dont trade up to try and get Roy or Gay...which I dont think they can. Hope you're not talkin about the Gata. I think he is talking about the kid from Bama
  14. LMAO at those babies on the O's board... sounds familiar at times...
  15. Welcome Chris Any news on Carlos? Obviously to the DL, should see Dr ANdrews in the next few
  16. Let's hope Joe isnt as big a jackass though.
  17. With the way things went today I am guessing its nothing that serious. *hopes*. I dunno Holly, second time in a few months with elbow trouble. Not a good sign I am just trying to think happy thoughts :confused It's gonna be TJ. Gotta pray it's just an elbow strain.
  18. its rediculous that Ungs isn't on the 40-man, and didn't start the year with the team :blink: How is that ridiculous? He isnt on the 40 man and thus wouldnt be with the team.
  19. Chris needs more time. And KMart is definitely going on the DL.(no link or anything, just my guess)
  20. Crap. What? You still have a nice team lol and?
  21. oh and welcome back Hammer!
  22. Sweet. I called it. Go Reg!
  23. He's always hurt. But yeah I'm going to have to rate this guy by numbers. He got just avg contact, poor power, and horrible defence. Take him out! There is a bench position all warm up by Aguila for him. You are an idiot. Just go away.
  24. Im thinking we havent seen him there because he doesnt have nearly the amount of rage necessary to play CF
  25. I think another reason why we kept Reggie is because we dont have a true CF'er on the team. Mezzy and Hermida can play center but they are not true CF'ers. So maybe thats why. Oh and hopefully the FO is doing some work up there helping us find a nice young and talented CF'er for us . I remember someone mentioning James Shanks... Is he ready? He doesnt have to be our CF'er of the future though. Considering Shanks is 27, he is more than ready... but he isnt on the 40 man and I have no idea if he can play CF or not. Reed is the CF down on AAA

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.