Everything posted by RoundingThird
-
Revisiting the Trade Deadline
I honestly think Amezaga has shown enough to be our regular CF. The dude may not hit many home runs but he's the definition of the word clutch. Most be my bad memory, but do you have any examples of his clutch play besides throwing out a man at 3b? I think he has been a fine player for us, but I wouldnt think of him as clutch.
-
6/23 Lineups
Amezaga Ramirez Jacobs Cabrera Ross Hermida Willingham Olivo Abercrombie
-
Revisiting the Trade Deadline
If they are willing to spend money, I would think they could grab Torii Hunter. Then again, the Twins are also playing real well right now
-
Loria's Offer To Bonds Draws Ire
Plus..you think Bonds is gonna shave his mustache and take his earring out to please Joey Pitbull? Barry hasnt had a mustache in years
-
Key For Fish vs 3 Games Road Series Against NYY
Key for Girardi: Use this lineup: DH Uggla Feel free to change the lineup but make sure the guy underline start the game. It's not Girardi's fault if Uggla isnt ready
-
The 2006 NBA Draft
Why would the Suns be interested in a deal like that? Aren't Amare and Tyson similar players? I'm in no way suggesting that they are in the same league, but their styles of play seem very similar.
-
Video of Miguel Cabrera's RBI single off the IBB
Man that's awesome...and for all the credit that Cabs deserves Hanley should get some props too. He was ready to go. A lot of players would be caught flat footed in that situation, but he took off on contact. Actually, Hanley was caught flat footed, thats why it was a much closer play at home than it should have been.
-
Loria's Offer To Bonds Draws Ire
Most NL teams are going to steer clear of Barry next year because he can't play the field that well, and if that is something Barry would be interested in, maybe the Marlins would give him that chance. Or maybe this is much ado about nothing.
-
Loria's Offer To Bonds Draws Ire
"Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig has the power to fine individual clubs up to $2 million for violating any of the sport's policies, including those regarding managerial hirings and tampering. Such fines aren't always announced publicly, however." Drink beer Loria! Well, now we know were our other $20M went. Who knows how many more Loria invited without permission. :banghead What are you talking about?
-
The 2006 NBA Draft
Guillermo actually reminds me a lot of Glen Rice for some reason. Any thoughts? Bulls fans thinking Aldridge or Thomas? Im thinking the Magic are going to go with one of the three of Foye, Carney, or Brewer if they dont trade up to try and get Roy or Gay...which I dont think they can. Hope you're not talkin about the Gata. I think he is talking about the kid from Bama You misspelled "Arkansas" My apologies... I knew it was a SEC school with red in their jerseys
-
Key For Fish vs 3 Games Road Series Against NYY
Hooray for clich?s! "...and don't forget to have fun out there..."
-
Oddest Game Ever
Last time there were back to back pinch hit homeruns was back in 1991(Sasser and someone off Jeff Brantley)
-
The 2006 NBA Draft
Guillermo actually reminds me a lot of Glen Rice for some reason. Any thoughts? Bulls fans thinking Aldridge or Thomas? Im thinking the Magic are going to go with one of the three of Foye, Carney, or Brewer if they dont trade up to try and get Roy or Gay...which I dont think they can. Hope you're not talkin about the Gata. I think he is talking about the kid from Bama
-
I AM THE KID IN BALTIMORE FROM THE MARLINS GAME!
LMAO at those babies on the O's board... sounds familiar at times...
-
If Martinez goes on the DL
Welcome Chris Any news on Carlos? Obviously to the DL, should see Dr ANdrews in the next few
-
Joe Girardi and Ozzie Guillen
Let's hope Joe isnt as big a jackass though.
-
If Martinez goes on the DL
With the way things went today I am guessing its nothing that serious. *hopes*. I dunno Holly, second time in a few months with elbow trouble. Not a good sign I am just trying to think happy thoughts :confused It's gonna be TJ. Gotta pray it's just an elbow strain.
-
If Martinez goes on the DL
its rediculous that Ungs isn't on the 40-man, and didn't start the year with the team :blink: How is that ridiculous? He isnt on the 40 man and thus wouldnt be with the team.
-
If Martinez goes on the DL
Chris needs more time. And KMart is definitely going on the DL.(no link or anything, just my guess)
-
Albert Pujols Returns tonight
Crap. What? You still have a nice team lol and?
-
Lineups for our beloved Florida Marlins
oh and welcome back Hammer!
-
Lineups for our beloved Florida Marlins
Sweet. I called it. Go Reg!
-
What in the world is wrong with Hanley?
He's always hurt. But yeah I'm going to have to rate this guy by numbers. He got just avg contact, poor power, and horrible defence. Take him out! There is a bench position all warm up by Aguila for him. You are an idiot. Just go away.
-
Ross in CF?
Im thinking we havent seen him there because he doesnt have nearly the amount of rage necessary to play CF
-
Aguila sent down...Reggie stays!
I think another reason why we kept Reggie is because we dont have a true CF'er on the team. Mezzy and Hermida can play center but they are not true CF'ers. So maybe thats why. Oh and hopefully the FO is doing some work up there helping us find a nice young and talented CF'er for us . I remember someone mentioning James Shanks... Is he ready? He doesnt have to be our CF'er of the future though. Considering Shanks is 27, he is more than ready... but he isnt on the 40 man and I have no idea if he can play CF or not. Reed is the CF down on AAA