Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

syder21

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by syder21

  1. Jacobs snapped out of his slump so no need to bench him. Hermida has earned a spot on the bench but I don't think Girardi has any desirable options. Helms in RF could be MLB's slowest OF in many years. W/e it takes for ESPN coverage.
  2. Maybe someday I'll get there. :mischief
  3. But won't Hanley be around at age 36 in 2020?
  4. Look like we are sending the white flag nice and early on Monday game. All we could do for Moehler is :pray :
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kboWI6OfAIo :mischief *Watches as mods open up their delete menu, click and investigate the vid in a hurry, start running his virus scan, etc...
  6. I heard there are 2 teams there, the other one wear red! Can this be true? :o
  7. It gotta be base on the numbers of user active at the same time. Plus since we did ran a 9 games winning streak and ESPN just show the rest of the world that there is a team in SF, here comes the bandwagon. Oh crap, Helms just hit a HR, expect more lags!
  8. For all of you who occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know. I was sitting at my desk, when I remembered a phone call I had forgotten to make. I found the number, and dialed it. A man answered saying, "Hello?" I politely said, "This is Fred Hanifin, could I please speak with Robin Carter?" Suddenly, the phone was slammed down on me. I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude. I tracked down Robin's correct number, and called her. (I had transposed the last two digits of her phone number). After hanging up with her, I decided to call the 'wrong' number again. When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled, "You're an a**hole!" and hung up. I wrote his number down, with the word 'a**hole' next to it, and put it in my desk drawer. Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills or had a really bad day, I'd call him. He'd answer and I'd yell, "You're an a**hole!" It always cheered me up. When Caller ID came to our area, I thought my therapeutic 'a**hole' calling would have to stop. So, I called his number and said, "Hi, this is John Smith from the Telephone Company. I'm just calling to see if you're familiar with the caller ID program?" he yelled, "NO!" and slammed the phone down. I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're an a**hole!" So, one day I was at the store, getting ready to pull into a parking spot. Some guy in a black BMW cut me off, and pulled into the spot Im had patiently waited for. I hit the horn and yelled that I had been waiting for the spot. The idiot ignored me. I noticed a "For Sale" sign in his car window, so I wrote down his number. A couple of days later, right after calling the first a**hole (I had his number on speed dial), I thought I had better call the BMW a**hole, too. I dialed and someone said, "Hello?" I said, "Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?" "Yes it is." "Can you tell me where I can see it?" "Yes, I live at 1802 West 34th Street. It's a yellow house and the car's parked right out front." "What's your name?" I asked. "My name is Don Hansen," he said. "When's a good time to catch you, Don?" "I'm home every evening after five." "Listen, Don, can I tell you something?" "Yes?" "Don, you're an a**hole!" Then I hung up, and added his number to my speed dial, too. Now, when I had a problem, I had two a**holes to call. But after several months of calling them, it wasn't as enjoyable as it used to be. So, I came up with an idea: I called a**hole #1. "Hello" "You're an a**hole!" (but I didn't hang up.) "Are you still there?" he asked. "Yeah," I said. "Stop calling me," he screamed "Make me," I said. "Who are you?" he asked. "My name is Don Hansen." "Yeah? Where do you live?" "a**hole, I live at 1802 West 34th Street, a yellow house with my black Beemer out front." He said, "I'm coming over right now, Don. And you had better start saying your prayers." I said, "Yeah, like I'm really scared, a**hole." Then I called a**hole # 2: "Hello?" he said. "Hello a**hole," I said. He yelled, "If I ever find out who you are..." "You'll what?" I said. "I'll kick your a**," he exclaimed. I answered, "Well, a**hole, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now." Then, I hung up, and immediately called the police saying that I lived at 1802 West 34th Street, and I was on my way over there to kill my gay lover. Then, I called Channel 13 news about the gang war going down on West 34th Street. I quickly got into my car and headed over to 34th St. There, I saw two a**holes beating the crap out of each other in front of 6 squad cars, a police helicopter, and news crew. Now, I feel better. Have a great day!
  9. bleh, still doesnt top 493 :shifty All hail the Great Reggie! :respect :
  10. The storm finally got the outerband under control and rotating around the storm, so it should finally start to strengthen slowly. lol too late now, the Keys are just a couple miles away. Look like a garbage 50-55 mph winds tropical storm.
  11. Maybe they are all Mets spy planning for an attack. :o
  12. Yeah official mess up on this one. I guess they are not taking any chances base on last year. I'll take it though.
  13. There should be some strong rivalries though, Mets baseball players, in a way seek revenge. I hope we get to play them in the playoff.
  14. How come the Brewers flag is larger then the Marlins flag?
  15. Wow, did your computer frooze while you were trying to reply?
  16. Some of the moderators on here are so friggen uptight, can't even post a funny pic of Ernesto f***ing the state of Florida! :o
  17. Damn you caught me.
  18. Don't expect crazy rapid increase tomorow, the eye may move to the water but it is surrounded by island mostly all around it. Plus hurricane intend to stregthen a slice slower during the night time then the afternoon.
  19. Id rather it dissapear but if it comes anywhere i hope its florida and then to the atlantic beacuse The gulf area especially NO cant take another hit Right now the storm is weakening, let see how it'll hold up against our last defense: Cuba moutains.
  20. cat 1 hurricane > Katrina part IV Anyway it look like the storm might not survive Cuba mountain. It too weak right now.
  21. Land has weakened it to 60 MPH, but it will soon be over open water and very warm waters at that. If it clears Cuba, that is going to get scary if it is still intact. Ok... let's say this hits Gainesville? When's it going to start rainign? Think they'll shut down the university Thursady or Friday? What about the football game on Saturday? Should I go home? CAPE!? Stay tuned! Seriously I hope it goes straight to South Florida then the Gulf of Mexico where that loop current is at. It going to be a strong cat 2 when it here then a 3 days journey over the loop current and seeing many "expert" saying holy crap at the 170 mph monster on steroid!
  22. Nvm, I juist saw the radar and look like some high deep cloud was form.
  23. It will send a clear message to the 2005 team if this $15M payroll team does better.
  24. I say the Marlins are sucessful this year even if they don't win the WC. This was suppose to be a learning season, but they did their job that we ask them to do and they show us what they are capable of next year. So I say this season was a sucess!
  25. syder21 replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    Endline, we better not start losing in dramatic fanshise again. :mad

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.