Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uggla's shot...

Featured Replies

How long was it? I missed it because I was flipping back and forth between the game and ECW and all I hear is that "IT WAS A BOMB" and "OMG SHOT" but no one has said how long the bitch went. Answer please?

I missed it to. I had to put my basketball hoop down so it wouldn't fall over and hit anything. apparently it went into Big Mac Land.

Uggla = Beast.

 

speaking of beasts. I met Cabrera again last night, and he looks absoluetly, positively, enourmously, humongous. (I like adjectives). I was getting a ball signed, and thinking it was miguel olivo I said "Miguel, can you sign this?. and when he turned around I realized it was miguel cabrera . I was like OMG. He was so big. His arms were the size of my waist (literally).

bleh, still doesnt top 493 :shifty

 

All hail the Great Reggie!

 

:respect :

:lol :lol :lol

Uggla = Beast.

 

speaking of beasts. I met Cabrera again last night, and he looks absoluetly, positively, enourmously, humongous. (I like adjectives). I was getting a ball signed, and thinking it was miguel olivo I said "Miguel, can you sign this?. and when he turned around I realized it was miguel cabrera . I was like OMG. He was so big. His arms were the size of my waist (literally).

I hate to do this to you bro, because you like adjectives, but them's adverbs. Adverbs describe adjectives. As in this case where absolutely, positively, and enormously modify humungous (an adjective).

 

/grammar school

 

Nice job meeting Miggy though.

Uggla = Beast.

 

speaking of beasts. I met Cabrera again last night, and he looks absoluetly, positively, enourmously, humongous. (I like adjectives). I was getting a ball signed, and thinking it was miguel olivo I said "Miguel, can you sign this?. and when he turned around I realized it was miguel cabrera . I was like OMG. He was so big. His arms were the size of my waist (literally).

LOL your lucky they have they share the same name.

Uggla = Beast.

 

speaking of beasts. I met Cabrera again last night, and he looks absoluetly, positively, enourmously, humongous. (I like adjectives). I was getting a ball signed, and thinking it was miguel olivo I said "Miguel, can you sign this?. and when he turned around I realized it was miguel cabrera . I was like OMG. He was so big. His arms were the size of my waist (literally).

I hate to do this to you bro, because you like adjectives, but them's adverbs. Adverbs describe adjectives. As in this case where absolutely, positively, and enormously modify humungous (an adjective).

 

/grammar school

 

Nice job meeting Miggy though.

o ok. I'm only a freshmen, so I have time to learn these things.

 

 

 

Uggla = Beast.

 

speaking of beasts. I met Cabrera again last night, and he looks absoluetly, positively, enourmously, humongous. (I like adjectives). I was getting a ball signed, and thinking it was miguel olivo I said "Miguel, can you sign this?. and when he turned around I realized it was miguel cabrera . I was like OMG. He was so big. His arms were the size of my waist (literally).

LOL your lucky they have they share the same name.

ya, I am, don't think he would of liked me calling him "Hanley". Cabrera doesn't seem to like me much anyway, nor does dontrelle. :(

Cabrera doesn't seem to like me much anyway, nor does dontrelle. :(

 

Not exactly the two guys you want to piss off, huh?

Cabrera doesn't seem to like me much anyway, nor does dontrelle. :(

 

Not exactly the two guys you want to piss off, huh?

no. delgado didn't like me much last year either. everytime he saw me he'd just look me right in the eye, stare, and then look away. and he wasn't smiling, playing around.

Two rookies with 20 homeruns!

 

And then, everybodies FAVORITE MARLIN Reggie Abercrombie with the longest HR in Cincy. :whistle

 

and then that other guy with the longest HR in St. Louis.

 

Oh shucks... what was his name agian? :mischief2

 

 

Well anyways, they're both ROOKIES!!! :thumbup

bleh, still doesnt top 493 :shifty

 

I bet not even Mantle could top that. :thumbup Mantle could chug 493 bottles of beer in a good showing. :plain

Uggla = Beast.

 

speaking of beasts. I met Cabrera again last night, and he looks absoluetly, positively, enourmously, humongous. (I like adjectives). I was getting a ball signed, and thinking it was miguel olivo I said "Miguel, can you sign this?. and when he turned around I realized it was miguel cabrera . I was like OMG. He was so big. His arms were the size of my waist (literally).

I hate to do this to you bro, because you like adjectives, but them's adverbs. Adverbs describe adjectives. As in this case where absolutely, positively, and enormously modify humungous (an adjective).

 

/grammar school

 

Nice job meeting Miggy though.

o ok. I'm only a freshmen, so I have time to learn these things.

 

 

 

Uggla = Beast.

 

speaking of beasts. I met Cabrera again last night, and he looks absoluetly, positively, enourmously, humongous. (I like adjectives). I was getting a ball signed, and thinking it was miguel olivo I said "Miguel, can you sign this?. and when he turned around I realized it was miguel cabrera . I was like OMG. He was so big. His arms were the size of my waist (literally).

LOL your lucky they have they share the same name.

ya, I am, don't think he would of liked me calling him "Hanley". Cabrera doesn't seem to like me much anyway, nor does dontrelle. :(

 

 

:blink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.