Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DolphinStadiumCrazie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DolphinStadiumCrazie

  1. Lmao at the guy cursing in the background "Give me the f***ing (spirit?). God Dammit!"
  2. Marlins Victory = Party at Hooters tonight I hope nobody invites Chipper! I'm sorry, somebody had to.
  3. We've become too cool for them since we're 6 games over .500
  4. All of these things make some type of an impact, but I think location is the number 1 issue. I just came back from San Diego, L.A, and Seattle, and went to games in all 3. Didn't take more than a 10 minute cab ride to get to any of the parks (Petco required no more than crossing the street), considering I was staying in the downtown area of all 3 cities. All of the stadiums had a considerably large amount of people at the park (About 28,000 at Safeco; 35,000 at Petco; 42,000 at Dodger Stadium.) None of those 3 teams has a winning record, but they have parks that are convenient and good to watch baseball in. End of story... Exactly. You can't leave Dolphin Stadium without having neck problems unless you sit directly behind home plate. No doubt. Everytime I go, there's at least 2-3 fights between people who can't see, especially when it rains and people tend to stand up and leave. I usually sit in the bullpen seats mind you...
  5. Sounds good to me, I still say he's gonna be a servicable starter soon enough...
  6. IMO Milka is hotter. And Danica is a b****
  7. All of these things make some type of an impact, but I think location is the number 1 issue. I just came back from San Diego, L.A, and Seattle, and went to games in all 3. Didn't take more than a 10 minute cab ride to get to any of the parks (Petco required no more than crossing the street), considering I was staying in the downtown area of all 3 cities. All of the stadiums had a considerably large amount of people at the park (About 28,000 at Safeco; 35,000 at Petco; 42,000 at Dodger Stadium.) None of those 3 teams has a winning record, but they have parks that are convenient and good to watch baseball in. End of story...
  8. Yeah, I've been wondering this myself... I would definitely have him right back up, however, if anybody gets injured, or when the roster expands... Btw, marlins6, are all those smileys your version of a sig?
  9. I literally posted like 40 Marlins related messages, and he didn't reply to a single one. the last message i left read "f*** you Stark" But he supports the Marlins more than anyone else! Oh, and also Pedro Feliz is better than Jorge Cantu... And Anibal had Tommy John...
  10. He might not be the worst, but Jake is definitely the most frustrating guy in our lineup. I'd happily let him go in favor of some bullpen help and McFEARson. I made that up right now. Be Proud.
  11. ...or dont, thats cool too. But reading it is a lot more hip. http://thesouthfloridafan.blogspot.com/200...uick-notes.html A weekly article I do for this blog.. ...might be funny? You decide. Any feedback is appreciated. Pat yourself on the back. :thumbup
  12. Opening Credits: Trying To Find A Balance-Atmosphere I like it, my movies gonna be intense. Waking Up: Everything-C Rayz Walz Got that jump out of bed and roam the streets feel.. First Day at School: The Choice Is Yours- Black Sheep I'm clearly the man at this school. Falling In Love: Daylight- Aesop Rock This song is crazy as hell, I might have fallen in love with a crazy b****? Breaking Up: Wouldn't Get Far- The Game Niiiceee Prom: Shook Ones Part 2- Mobb Deep Nobody f*** with me at prom! Life's OK: Battle Me-C Rayz Walz Real chill, funny song...fits well. Mental Breakdown: C.R.E.A.M- Wu Tang Clan That money got me going crazy? Driving: Now It's On-Tech N9ne This has no significance whatsoever. Flashback: Back That Ass Up- Juvenile :sleazy Getting Back Together: Simon Says- Pharoahe Monch I definitely run this relationship. Wedding: Sea Lion-Sage Francis No idea how this connects. Sex Scene: My Name Is-Eminem B**** better learn my name! Birth of Child: Can I Kick It-A Tribe Called Quest Baby, yes you can. Final Battle: Bleed It Out-Linkin Park That's some cool stuff. Death Scene: Hail Mary- Tupac Wow, those last 2 have been good. Funeral Song: Guardian Angel- Wordsworth Make that last 3... End Credits: Broken Wings- Sage Francis I like it, not sure why, but I like it.
  13. 5.1 IP, 6 H, 3 ER, 3 BB, 2 SO That's his final line
  14. why the hell didn't they walk him, that is just stupid....most dangerous hitter in the league That Howard guy is pretty good...
  15. Come check it out... I would, but I'd rather not go into depression. Can you do both?
  16. Hey, We've started a blog called The South Florida Fan, which covers the Fish, Heat, Dolphins, and Panthers with our South FL perspective. http://thesouthfloridafan.blogspot.com/ Come check it out...
  17. Auto-out Amezaga always comes through...
  18. OMG.... Did someone here send that email? LOL. I'm pretty sure someone mentioned that in another thread....
  19. I was at a game recently nd wanted to add Aezaga uses only E.I by Nelly Hermida - here i go - mystical Hanley- uses a mix of Dey kno, speepin and im the boss Hammer - Even Flow- Pearl Jam Jacobs- Lets Go - lil jon Uggla- still has dammit man no more bust a move unless we score Cantu - bleed it out and another rock song Rabello- Sweet home alabama Olsen- HAS 2 but i heard my world by tech n9ne and another rap song Gonzo- In the air tonight - Nonpoint Cosy Ross- uses good life and stonger by kanye west and kashmir by zeplin Lindstrom has back in black by ac/dc as i go to more games i will add to this list feed back is appreciated :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Olsen is officially my favorite Marlin...
  20. Let's sign Matt Hampton to a huge contract, he deserves it...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.