Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DolphinStadiumCrazie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DolphinStadiumCrazie

  1. Cubs are looking for a left handed corner outfield bat, could be Jacque Jones, could be Edmonds Cub fans will throw themselves under a truck...
  2. Ahh...I'm just lucky I bought a Hanley signed card some 3 years ago for 6 dollars...
  3. If we do get the pick, we're gonna go with Rose. Wade and Marion have both already said they want Rose, and you know Riley wants to keep the stars happy. Plus, Haslem being the captain of the team, it would hurt to downgrade him to the bench because of Beasley, or even lower his playing time. Now, if we get the 2nd pick, and Rose is already gone, we have to pick Beasley, him being by far the best player available. If we get number 3 or 4, however, trade or a span of 3 weeks of me crying myself to sleep.
  4. we cannot win all game . that 1 innng hurt us could hunt us for rest game You can do anything if you put your mind to it. Wow...I truly am a geek. No, your a philosopher! And, damn, our bullpen has been great, but they'll all be dead by mid-season if this keeps up...
  5. Oh god, that last commercial was brutal...
  6. That Pujols guy isn't bad either...
  7. "I Know She Wet, Cause She Told Me" Look out Bob Dylan...
  8. Hanley is awesome xoxoxo, beat the Phils tomorrow baby! That would be the Nationals youre thinkin of...
  9. La Pulga Messi, in 2 years, will be, by far, the best player in the world.
  10. If a punch was thrown.. I put my money on Olsen. Damn, I love that kid. I want to kiss him on the cheek. I bet Willingham does too. :mischief :lol
  11. Maybe Charlie actually took him into that room to smoke crack with Jimmy Rollins and that one guy's sister.....
  12. Gardner seems like someone willing to bring a rifle into a brawl...
  13. I really really want this shirt right now. Haha! Just another reason why Raja Bell kicks major ass. Godly...
  14. Maybe you can slap him around a little, screaming at him to tell you the truth....and then ask him which way to go?
  15. I completely understand hating the teams in your division, and even though I am a huge Eagles fan, I understand anyone's hate for them, but it comes as a surprise to me that Marlins fans would not dislike, but HATE the Phillies. It's like Phillies fans hating the Nationals or something like that. You just compared yourselves to the Nationals...
  16. For rappers Cool Edit Pro is definetley the way to go I have no idea how it would work for you tho... http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.c...;songID=5319356 Thass recorded on cooledit...I'm not the best at mixin tho..... And yes I am the best 14 yr old rapper you've ever heard...
  17. Cool Edit Pro to mix and a Samson co1u mic
  18. People, people! Fact of the matter is that college basketball sucks. Let's just keep the funny "NBA" photos coming and stop all the foolish bickering. :lol
  19. In the PBP, I remember readin in Hammer's blog that he loves Gyros, but that's about it.
  20. Haha, it was part of a bet with his friend.
  21. KG's gotta calm down, but, anyways, I hate this rule too.
  22. Being Polliticaly Correct is getting to be ridiculous these days...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.