Punch thrown?

Noticed this in the game recap

The benches and bullpens emptied, and at least one punch was thrown by an unidentified Florida player, but no ejections resulted from the confrontation.

Hopefully no suspensions.. i didnt really see a punch thrown, just some pushing.`

my money would have been on eric reed, being that he is a thug and all

but since he is terrorizing albuquerque I bet it was an amazing punch by amezaga

If a punch was thrown.. I put my money on Olsen. Damn, I love that kid. I want to kiss him on the cheek.

haha.. look at this from the espn recap

Marlins left-hander Scott Olsen was still shouting at the Phillies as he returned to the dugout. Olsen last year said he hated the Phillies because they dominated the Marlins, and he angrily screamed at Philadelphia's Chase Utley from the mound after walking him Tuesday

If I had to guess, I'd say that Olsen was the one who threw the punch.

I was at the game tonight, it was the first time I've ever witnessed a brawl while I was actually at the game. I don't have a problem with all of the Phillies, but Helms and, Barajas, and Lieber are idiots. They are the ones who really caused the fight. And I've never seen Dontrelle that angry...overall it was a very emotional night and I'm glad we got the win.

The entire Phillies organization is sour grapes because they never win anything.

Their players are crybabies.

Their announcers are whiners and complainers.

Their management is a joke.

The city they play for is a crime ridden piece of garbage.

In short, the Phillies are a plague on MLB :)

If I had to guess, I'd say that Olsen was the one who threw the punch.

I was at the game tonight, it was the first time I've ever witnessed a brawl while I was actually at the game. I don't have a problem with all of the Phillies, but Helms and, Barajas, and Lieber are idiots. They are the ones who really caused the fight. And I've never seen Dontrelle that angry...overall it was a very emotional night and I'm glad we got the win.

I don't think it was Olsen. I think it may have been Miggy. I don't think any punch actually landed, but I believe I saw him (at least I think it was him) back out of the melee and then go back into it with arm cocked. Kinda hard to tell exactly who it was, but I'm like 99% sure it wasn't Scotty. He was on the other side of the group.

The entire Phillies organization is sour grapes because they never win anything.

Well said. :thumbup

I don't think it was Olsen. I think it may have been Miggy. I don't think any punch actually landed, but I believe I saw him (at least I think it was him) back out of the melee and then go back into it with arm cocked. Kinda hard to tell exactly who it was, but I'm like 99% sure it wasn't Scotty. He was on the other side of the group.

Hmm... I don't know. I saw him trying to stop the fight.

I bet it was Olsen... He is such a punk. I still love him anyway :D .

It could also have been Mitre... Someone is holding him back or giving him a big bear hug :eyebrow .

:lol i dont think uggz is trying to give mitre a bear hug....shows how strong he is because mitre is a beast

I bet it was Olsen... He is such a punk. I still love him anyway :D .

It could also have been Mitre... Someone is holding him back or giving him a big bear hug :eyebrow .

:lol i dont think uggz is trying to give mitre a bear hug....shows how strong he is because mitre is a beast

lol, Mitre f***ing rules!

Just sign on to the Philadelphia Inquirer and read their discussion board, probably the same on their main board, and you would see how everything you say is exactly how they feel. They hate us, they hate Scotty, now they hate Dontrelle-yet in the same breath they say how much they wish the Phils played with the same passion and desire, how they wish the phils would run out grounders and not play stupid baseball. Hey, they want to be us.

:confused

:thumbdown