Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. Look, the guy on ESPN did not say Castro was just like Hitler, all he said was that Castro was Cuba's version of Hitler.) However, he never said Castro was just as bad as Hitler...just that for many Cubans Castro has left a scar as bad as Hitler has left on the Jewish people. Wait ... what? Who said that on ESPN? Not a regular I hope. Lebatard.
  2. He seems genuine to me.
  3. He's more eloquent in Spanish from what little I've heard of this conference.
  4. My parents set me up with college prepaid and I had Florida Bright Futures so I was pretty much set for college and actually got money back every semester. I highly recommend college prepaid to everyone.
  5. Yeah what are these warning points? I haven't been on much but I just noticed them.
  6. What do the marlinsbaseball.com Cubans feel about his comments? I think it was a completely stupid and unnecessary comment to make. Why the hell would he speak about Fidel in anything even resembling a positive light when you have a lot of Cuban fans, your stadium is little Havana and you've lived in Miami for 12 years? I know that he was only referring to Fidel's longevity but it still doesn't seem necessary or smart. I can perfectly understand why Cubans in Miami are outraged and are either boycotting games, holding demonstrations and/or calling for Ozzie's resignation/suspension. A lot of people were displaced from their country, lost family, were stripped of their liberties and suffered a multitude of injustices due to this man and that can bring out a lot of emotions that manifest in different and somewhat irrational ways. I personally don't think that Ozzie should be forced to resign and I won't be boycotting any games whenever I get the opportunity to go but I do understand why others would.
  7. I think those shoes are sick and would totally wear them with my Marlins gear!
  8. Happy late bday!!! =]
  9. Ugh, I want to be there on opening day! =[
  10. Hit - boni Double - reyes Triple - boni HR - giancarlo RBI - hanram Run Scored - boni Walk-Off Hit - gian Stolen Base - boni Caught Stealing - reyes Error - hanram Win - JJ
  11. Must buy it........
  12. I don't know if anyone of you watch Hawaii Five-0 but if anyone does, doesn't Petersen look like Scott Caan?
  13. Logan Morrison annoys me.
  14. Sometimes they list the Marlins game on the guide but instead they give the sh*t Magic that no one cares about but other than that you'll get most of the games.
  15. I wonder if they're going to be do anything at the stadium during my Spring break. =[ Can I get a tour of the stadium?
  16. Conine is boring, dry and awkward. He does give his brutally honest opinion on what's going on and that's great but I can't stand watching him on tv. He makes me uncomfortable. I'm hoping for an honest and personable analyst.
  17. I hope Conine is off television for good.
  18. Man Crushes: Chris Evans Chris Hemsworth Girl Crushes: Amanda Seyfried Emma Stone
  19. According to ESPN and DAL Morning New, Josh Hamilton has relapsed by drinking alcohol at a bar.
  20. I just want to flood this thread. My dog is the best. Me too. I'm containing myself, but pugstein has a facebook with over 300 pictures... just sayin' Post the link so people can friend Pugstein. kthnxbai.
  21. An excuse to post pugstein pictures!? Don't mind if I do!
  22. My tour is from 9:30am - 10am anyone going to be there? In my dreams I'm there every night. I need to find a way to get into one of those tours!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.