Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. I love me some fish, that is one creepy ass picture of Hamels. Not gonna lie. I'm contemplating making the trip to Philly and punching all of the Fish in their faces.
  2. According to Wikipedia it will air on October 26th. There's no schedule date on ESPN's 30 for 30 site. I've been waiting for this for a year.
  3. Bull Durham For the Love of the Game Brian's Song Friday Night Lights Sandlot (I was so in love with the character Benny Rodriguez when I was a little girl) Rookie of the Year
  4. I just don't understand why the FO was so hasty in awarding Helms a contract for next season? Were they afraid he was going to play himself out of our price range, because somehow I doubt that. I agree with Erick, the team has more pressing needs than keeping Helms when they have cheaper and more viable options in house and a shitshow bullpen.
  5. If JJ's shoulder and back are fine, I want him to continue pitching. I want him to get more comfortable throwing more innings and going deeper into seasons.
  6. Ugh, I wonder how Hanley is going to kill the fun I've had this inning.
  7. LOL lefty/lefty magic.
  8. Mike Stanton, I want to have your babies. :baby :lol
  9. Romero in against Logan....? I hope he does some of his lefty/lefty magic!
  10. Victorino needs a swift punch to his freaking face. I despise him with my very essence.
  11. Mike Stanton, I want to have your babies.
  12. Wow man.... I know our bullpen is sh*t right now due to the DH and all but seriously.
  13. Silver lining: Mikey's swing is looking better. Even his outs were loud. His throw to get Domonic Brown was amazing and it gave me this great picture.
  14. When Doves Cry- Prince
  15. It's like we cancelled the win we had just completed earlier in the day. Frustrating. As for Helms, I just want him to GTFO.
  16. Camcam showing some power!!!
  17. Wow... this game is infuriating.
  18. I'm getting pissed.... and you guys don't want to see me when I'm angry... :peepwall :pctoss
  19. It's official... I want to have Stanton's babies.
  20. Ani, you're not f***ing helping your cause!!!!
  21. I'm getting pissed.... and you guys don't want to see me when I'm angry...
  22. What the flip was with Hanley's face???? 0.o Fear Awe

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.