Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marlins

  1. Stanton career stats at Coors Field: 6 games, 6 homers.
  2. I wish people "liked" my posts...
  3. Marlins replied to dim's topic in Miami Marlins
    I agree that Eovaldi, Turner, etc. may not be fully ready to play in the majors based on their struggles in AAA-but I believe that players could "learn the hard way" and force themselves to figure things out in the majors. Besides for the time "wasted" from not learning in the minors, does major league experience hurt a player? I don't think bringing up Eovaldi, Turner will really hurt. If they were bound to be stars before the move then they'll still becomes stars despite being thrown into the fire before they're fully ready.
  4. I would have downvoted that post (Marlins') if I had the ability to do so. Haha. That's why I said it (jk). Just a bit pissed off he was constantly swinging at pitches way out of the zone then taking others right down the middle when the whole team was slumping.
  5. In April & June when the Marlins went 8-14 & 9-18 (combined 17-32) Stanton went 41 for 168 (244 BA). All I'm saying is he didn't put the team on his shoulders when it really matters. He was amazing in May but one month simply isn't enough-especially when you tank the month before and the month after. Nevertheless, though he might be a little streaky his pure strength and talent make him deserving of a long term contract.
  6. I will definitely be rooting for the USA. Also Cuba because I was born there, even if I happen to completely disagree with the monstrous regime that runs the island (it's still my place of birth). I would also love to root for Israel. I have been to Israel and I love the country, and my former fiance was Israeli. However, It may not be good for my health to root for Israel in case my wife harbors some hidden jealousy (with women being such a mystery, you never know these things.) After all, I broke that engagement and ran off to marry my wife (long story.) The last thing I want is to come down with some mysterious food poisoning during the tournament :lol I love Israel too (& my whole fam is from Cuba) but this post is just really weird.
  7. Kinsler, Youklis, Braun, Fuld, Marquis, Feldman, Grabow, Davis, Breslow, Valencia, Schoeneweis, and Kapler I would think they may be able to scrounge up some solid AA/AAA talent to finish out the team Would that be enough to win? Hope I'm wrong but don't think so...
  8. ISRAEL!!! They can be a legit threat. If they can get players like Youk, Kinsler, Ryan Braun, and others Jewish players, they can make a deep run. Yeah, problem is that's all they really have.
  9. God damn it. :lol Our bench guys are going down! LOL!
  10. I didn't want the Dodgers to win the NL West after the Hanley trade but now with this Melky news I think it's only right that the Dodgers take the division from the Giants...
  11. This sure does clear up a lot of things...
  12. If the FO doesn't invest money in the team then I see no reason to either...
  13. Marlns are second to last in the majors in runs scored. Don't act like you've never seen this before.
  14. .365 BA in his 14 games at AAA for the Marlins but a fortunate .415 BABIP and only 1 walk (9 K's) in 54 plate appearances.
  15. Phew. Almost went to this game. Thank G-d...
  16. I think Lee could still provide some useful service. Assuming we could sign him really cheap I have no problem with him staying. LoMo playing LF is a problem but the offensive lack of production is a much bigger issue.
  17. Wow. The Lakers. Wow.
  18. 13 runs?!? Who the hell are these guys?!?
  19. 65-97 record at this rate. 100 losses would be awesome.
  20. Change is "possible" every year. Doesn't mean anything unless he PROMISES change (like Obama). :|
  21. Who is sticking around? I can't even watch the games anymore. I just come here to find the most entertaining take on what happened. Same here.
  22. Marlins hit 5 for 16 with RISP and still lose... 6 UNEARNED runs charged to Dunn. :| Awesome glove flip by Buehrle btw.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.