Happy Birthday George W. Bush

Passion

Happy Birthday and may life be kind to you Mr. President, because the millions of Americans whose birthdays you have ruined and for the hundreds of soldiers who will never sing their happy birthdays again, you will not be forgiven.

443624[/snapback]

Millions? We know you don't like him, but c'mon. Millions?

Happy Birthday and may life be kind to you Mr. President, because the millions of Americans whose birthdays you have ruined and for the hundreds of soldiers who will never sing their happy birthdays again, you will not be forgiven.

443624[/snapback]

443628[/snapback]

Just how many people do you think are going to vote him out on this election?

443624[/snapback]

443628[/snapback]

Just how many people do you think are going to vote him out on this election?

443632[/snapback]

I'm probably voting agisnt Kerry, but not b/c I think he ruined my birthday.

He ruined MY BIRTHDAY. When I turned 5, I went to Chuck-Cheese's (how did Maniac know), and as I was listening to the Pizza Time Players, George W. bumbled into the audience with his shirt off. He was drunk and smelled of rum. He then got onto the stage, took the microphone from Jasper T. Jowls, and bellowed "I'm the Vice-President's son! I'm the Vice-President's son, and I love booooooooze!!!!!!"

He then whipped out a huge bong, cashed it, proclaimed he had a quote "killer case of the munchies" and ate my dad's pizza. When police were summoned to the scene, they found him naked and curled up in the Swiss Cheese maze with the Warblettes.

Needless to say, my birthday was f***ing ruined. Thanks a lot, Mr. President.

Happy Birthday

Enjoy it, because it'll be your last one in the White House

443566[/snapback]

It's always good to dream LCastillo. Happy Birthday Mr. President.

443572[/snapback]

Why dream when its gonna be reality at this rate.

443635[/snapback]

Dont be too surprised if Kerry jumps about 8 percentage points after making his VP decision, because thats been the average increase in poll numbers for candidates that are not the incumbent after choosing their VP. (go back and look at the dolecampaign, bush 41, 92 campaign, and the dukakhis campaigns and youll see what i mean)

443624[/snapback]

Yeah, FDR ruined a lot more birthdays than Bush did. So did LBJ and Woodrow Wilson. Those darn presidents and their wars.

Happy Birthday George.

443624[/snapback]

Yeah, FDR ruined a lot more birthdays than Bush did. So did LBJ and Woodrow Wilson. Those darn presidents and their wars.

Happy Birthday George.

443680[/snapback]

Yeah darn wars! :thumbdown

On another note... Brave soldiers died in previous wars that were necessary and just. :thumbup Their efforts will not go into history as the major blunder in foreign policy... You know like this Iraq "war" we are supposedly "winning".

443624[/snapback]

Happy Birthday George.

443680[/snapback]

On another note... Brave soldiers died in previous wars that were necessary and just. :thumbup Their efforts will not go into history as the major blunder in foreign policy... You know like this Iraq "war" we are supposedly "winning".

443685[/snapback]

Somalia, anyone?

443624[/snapback]

Happy Birthday George.

443680[/snapback]

443685[/snapback]

It's a war on terrorism...and we are winning. The Taliban is out, Sadam is out and the US is safer than before.

Stay diligent Mr. President - and have a happy birthday.

:thumbup

We entered WWI after German U-Boats sank a cruise ship carrying US and British Citizens.

We went into Afghanistan after terrorists flew planes into two skyscrapers killing much more. It may not be your idea of just and necessary, but you're not president.

443624[/snapback]

Happy Birthday George.

443680[/snapback]

443685[/snapback]

Remind me again what happened to saddam?

443624[/snapback]

Happy Birthday George.

443680[/snapback]

443685[/snapback]

Remind me again what happened to saddam?

443819[/snapback]

I thought this wasn't a thread to "spat my left smack in"? :mischief