Martinez or Castor?

Fish Fillet

Any ardent supporters of either candidate out there than can help me muddle my way to a decision?

The way I see it Castor is an incompetent, flaming liberal educrat who can't handle running a small university, much less a Senate seat.

Martinez, on the other hand, is a bible thumping God-monger who makes neocons look like a bunch of tree-hugging gays planning new taxes on the back of a Greenspeace boat.

THoughts? Anyone know if the CPA is running anyone for the seat?

Mel Martinez to keep the republican majority in the senate. We're gonna need it in case Kerry is president.

601313[/snapback]

That, and when in doubt vote for the culture closest to yours (Hey, Mels Cuban, what do ya know).

Mel Martinez to keep the republican majority in the senate.? We're gonna need it in case Kerry is president.

601313[/snapback]

That, and when in doubt vote for the culture closest to yours (Hey, Mels Cuban, what do ya know).

601319[/snapback]

Republican.....doesn't align with my views as much as McCollum, but will be a solid senator.

Also, he's pro-2nd Amendment.

Florida should just lose a seat for actually nominating these two. Castor is a waste of oxygen, not even being able to run a fairly small university. Martinez really has to make you scratch your head. What does it say about Martinez when the President does not even officially endorse your run. While Mel's commercials imply that he is endorsed by Bush, the Bush camp went out of their way while down here for the first debate to point out that Bush had not actually endorsed Martinez (eventhough you would certainly believe he did by watching the ads.)

Neither canidate is worth the time of day.