Royals at Tigers, 4/4/05

Mark

How many of you are going to catch this game tomorrow, seeing that the Marlins don't open until Tuesday?

I personally can't wait...but that may be because I'm a Tigers fan. And it's amazing that a Tigers opening day game is going to be on national television.

Tigers have a solid lineup.. Craig Monroe could put up some numbers this year.

We know Bonderman can pitch.. if Robertson pitches like he did at times, as well as Maroth and Johnson, then they could surprise people.

728121[/snapback]

Agreed. I think that Monroe is going to drive in a lot of runs this year. He is destined for a breakout, as long as he can figure out left handed pitching. He was atrocious vs lefites last season. I think Magglio is feeling good as well as Pudge...I think they can compete for most of the season if everything goes right.

The pitching staff should be much improved. Bonderman is nasty, and I believe he'll win 15+ this year...man, I can't wait.

Oh, and the real reason for this thread was to pimp the Passion and I's site...sort of...and post a link to the game thread if anyone is interested in chatting about the game tomorrow. If you are planning on watching the games, stop on by, we (or maybe just I :( ) won't bite...

Tigers - Royals Game Thread

I know that most of you aren't Tigers fans, but it's a young site, and you got to start somewhere. I'm kinda looking for a way to set the tempo in the game threads for the future.

:mischief

It's on the duece. I've got a bunch of friends going, and I'll be watching.

Still not sold on Bonderman and the rest of the purported wunderkind staff. Call me a cynic, but we've been fed the line of promising young pitching outta the D since Justin Thompson. Believe it when I see it.

It's on the duece. I've got a bunch of friends going, and I'll be watching.

Still not sold on Bonderman and the rest of the purported wunderkind staff. Call me a cynic, but we've been fed the line of promising young pitching outta the D since Justin Thompson. Believe it when I see it.

728125[/snapback]

I agree, and there is no reason for you to think otherwise. Being a Tigers fan throughout the 90s has definitely scarred many and given them a negative attitude, no doubt. But Bonderman is different in my opinion, because when he is on, he's on. And he's only 22...I hope that everybody in the baseball world is right when it comes to this kid, the Tigers are really counting on him to be a stud.

How many of you are going to catch this game tomorrow, seeing that the Marlins don't open until Tuesday?

I personally can't wait...but that may be because I'm a Tigers fan. And it's amazing that a Tigers opening day game is going to be on national television.

728108[/snapback]

You might be the only one who cares

728108[/snapback]

728133[/snapback]

:thumbup

Awesome man!

The Royals should have an interesting team... All three of the guys in the Beltran/Dotel are on the roster... Mike Wood middle relieving, Mark Teahan starting at 3rd, and John Buck starting behind the plate... Also Ruben Gotay is touted well will get his first full season at 2nd... Also Dejesus and of course Barroa other young talent, not to mension Greinke and Bautsita in the rotation.

I personally can't wait...but that may be because I'm a Tigers fan.? And it's amazing that a Tigers opening day game is going to be on national television.

728108[/snapback]

728133[/snapback]

Such a dick comment.

The Marlins could only wish for the fan base the Tigers have.

The Royals should have an interesting team... All three of the guys in the Beltran/Dotel are on the roster... Mike Wood middle relieving, Mark Teahan starting at 3rd, and John Buck starting behind the plate... Also Ruben Gotay is touted well will get his first full season at 2nd... Also Dejesus and of course Barroa other young talent, not to mension Greinke and Bautsita in the rotation.

728192[/snapback]

Give the Royals some time. In a few years the Central is going to be so tight. Any team will be able to win it IMO.

The game is on now. Good to see Steve Stone in the booth. I grew up with that voice.