Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whats your real name?

Featured Replies

Do you want to stalk us or something? Sheesh.

 

 

 

As to my real name, its Admin Beinfest and I am the general manager of your Florida Marlins. And I am such a shameless self-promoter! Just look at my name for David Samson's sake! He grows an inch every time you boost my ego.

 

 

:plain

Do you want to stalk us or something? Sheesh.

 

 

 

As to my real name, its Admin Beinfest and I am the general manager of your Florida Marlins. And I am such a shameless self-promoter! Just look at my name for David Samson's sake! He grows an inch every time you boost my ego.

 

 

:plain

 

*boosts your ego 50,000 times*

Do you want to stalk us or something? Sheesh.

 

 

 

As to my real name, its Admin Beinfest and I am the general manager of your Florida Marlins. And I am such a shameless self-promoter! Just look at my name for David Samson's sake! He grows an inch every time you boost my ego.

 

 

:plain

 

*boosts your ego 50,000 times* David Samson just exploded. Jerk.

Do you want to stalk us or something? Sheesh.

 

 

 

As to my real name, its Admin Beinfest and I am the general manager of your Florida Marlins. And I am such a shameless self-promoter! Just look at my name for David Samson's sake! He grows an inch every time you boost my ego.

 

 

:plain

 

*boosts your ego 50,000 times* David Samson just exploded. Jerk.

But he was going to steal all of the Yankees and Red Sox and Mets money so he can make a nice stadium for the Marlins and buy us Robots.

Todd Christopher Landreth, 21, of Patoka, IL. I'm a piceses(SP?) and enjoy baseball, football, fishing, farming, and hope to be a sports journalists. If I could do anything to change the world to make it a better place I would legalize all narcotic drugs and tax the hell out of them, but in the process make clean steralized needles mandatory to help prevent the spread of disease.

Todd Christopher Landreth, 21, of Patoka, IL. I'm a piceses(SP?) and enjoy baseball, football, fishing, farming, and hope to be a sports journalists. If I could do anything to change the world to make it a better place I would legalize all narcotic drugs and tax the hell out of them, but in the process make clean steralized needles mandatory to help prevent the spread of disease.

 

 

Wtf?? Is this a beauty pagent? And I guess you use drugs alot. Kind of like a beauty pagent contestant on crack.

Todd Christopher Landreth, 21, of Patoka, IL. I'm a piceses(SP?) and enjoy baseball, football, fishing, farming, and hope to be a sports journalists. If I could do anything to change the world to make it a better place I would legalize all narcotic drugs and tax the hell out of them, but in the process make clean steralized needles mandatory to help prevent the spread of disease.

 

 

Wtf?? Is this a beauty pagent? And I guess you use drugs alot. Kind of like a beauty pagent contestant on crack.

And I wouldn't vote for her.

Wait..

HOLY CRAP! SPIKE'S A GUY! D'OH! I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING!

Todd Christopher Landreth, 21, of Patoka, IL. I'm a piceses(SP?) and enjoy baseball, football, fishing, farming, and hope to be a sports journalists. If I could do anything to change the world to make it a better place I would legalize all narcotic drugs and tax the hell out of them, but in the process make clean steralized needles mandatory to help prevent the spread of disease.

 

 

Wtf?? Is this a beauty pagent? And I guess you use drugs alot. Kind of like a beauty pagent contestant on crack.

 

Nope never touch drugs besides beer and pot, but due to the circumstances with which it becamse illegal I dont consider it a drug. And think about it...if you regulate the use of drugs, by making fresh, clean, sterile needles with which to shoot up it will drasticially cut down on diseases such as AIDS. Plus, the money acquired from taxing the addicts would be worth legalization. I have the personal belief that, it's a persons life, if they want to ruin it with drug use let them, but make money off it. It would also help to cut down on overcrowding in prisons.

Woody

 

Small Woody..

Except you're 7'3 tall probably..

 

You got jokes, meng.

Not really :(

I suck at telling jokes.

 

What has a more likely chance of happening:

Josh Beckett having a 4-grand slam game in Dolphins Stadium

 

or

 

Josh Beckett throwing a perfect game without getting a blister in the last inning

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.