Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whats your real name?

Featured Replies

Rachel

 

Wtf? :lol

Atarah

 

that is a very nice sounding name. what origin does it have?

 

Thanks. It's Hebrew.

Atarah

 

that is a very nice sounding name. what origin does it have?

 

Thanks. It's Hebrew.

Where from?

I suck at telling jokes.

 

Seriously, you really need to quit trying to be funny, because you're not. It's not your forte.. maybe try and be the "quiet one".

I suck at telling jokes.

 

Seriously, you really need to quit trying to be funny, because you're not. It's not your forte.. maybe try and be the "quiet one".

I was actually being serious there..

Rachel

 

Wtf? :lol

 

what's the problem???

I suck at telling jokes.

 

Seriously, you really need to quit trying to be funny, because you're not. It's not your forte.. maybe try and be the "quiet one".

I was actually being serious there..

I know this. I was emphasizing the fact and all you do is spam.

 

Don't reply to this.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.