My Cool Jeremy Hermida Website

Hey everyone,

I thought you all might want to check out my Jeremy Hermida site --

http://www.jeremyhermida.com

I might have gone a little overboard with the MVP candidate prediction but I think he'll be ROY for sure.

If you guys like it I might do some sites for other Marlins players.

heh very cool website... keep adding to it though.. I like the layout alot, and hope that this kid does blossom this year, and wins the ROY!

It's easy enough to start the site, but don't let it die when the novelty wears off. Keep it going

Agree! Nice site man! Im am a HUGE Hermida fan also and I hope he shines this year and takes the ROY! Keep the site going man!

Just a thought it would be pretty cool if you put the video of his 1st homer (grand slam) on there.. Like maybe an intro to the actual site..

Good start.

I'd look to add a Gallery system and a guestbook/forum. A links page would also be useful, imo.

HAHAHAH I'll just make a forum devoted to some GUY. Yeah that's about as gay as it gets.

Anyway I added the forum!!! And also a links page + a top nav and changed a few things around. I swear I'm not gay, I'm just put the forum up cuz this guy asked for it. It was useful learning that message board + sql stuff for other serious sites I might do later.

If anyone has a Marlins / baseball devoted site let me know and I'll add your link.

Neato, though the graphics need some work.

Maybe you should commission PhillyPhan04, Fish4Life, or Beetle to help you out there.

Oh, and that domain will make you a wealthy man 5 years from now.

I agree..

CHA-CHING! $$$$$$$$$$ :notworthy

Just keep it updated and i will bookmark it dude.

Yea that is a must man, I'll check out many time if you stay up on it! Good Luck!