Brian Moehler

afer13

Yeah, it is only one start but to be honest with you guys isn't it scary that after only one start..............

Brian Moehler in this start=Al Leiter of last year

lets not make the same mistake and stick with hiom out of respect. Not sure I would give him another chance. lets let a young guy with some ceiling take his place that way if the same thing happens there is a better excuse.

Boy, i know i am probably not going to be very popular with this comment but I just dont see the point in letting an old guy lose while gaining zilch when we have so many young guys that can lose while gaining experience.

Let's give him a few more chances. I was in support of both him and mitre starting, even though I was in the minority. The season is plenty long enough that the young guys will get their shot. It's actually kinda nice that Johnson and Nolasco have gotten some oppurtunities without the pressure of starting.

My feeling on Moehler is that considering he started off pretty good last year and was bad down the stretch, the Marlins are hoping he starts off well this year again and then would have traded him with his high value for a prospect. Teams are always looking for pitching near the deadline and will overpay. Good plan...hope it works.

Guest Juanky

I wasn't in favor of him being in the rotation, but we should at least give him two more starts (including one at home) before we condemn him to Al Leiter status. I'm sure with the plethora of young arms craving a chance to play (including two starters sitting it on our pen) that Mo has a relatively short leash with Girardi.

I wasn't in favor of him being in the rotation, but we should at least give him two more starts (including one at home) before we condemn him to Al Leiter status. I'm sure with the plethora of young arms craving a chance to play (including two starters sitting it on our pen) that Mo has a relatively short leash with Girardi.

I agree. He definitely will get at least one more start (Until Olsen is inserted in rotation set #3). After that, he'll be on a tight leash.