Rich has been brutal today!!

not sure if you're questioning me or Rich.. Considering Gonzalez was our #1 pick overall, and the trade of him to Texas for Uggie was a pretty big reason we won a ring, thats a pretty big error. And Giles was in the bigs I think 4 years with the Indians (im pretty sure he was with them against us in the 97 series), so to say he came up through the pirates system is also a pretty big error..

Dude, if that is all you have to complain about after watching the piss-poor way the Marlins played today, no wonder this team and fans are the laughing stock of MLB.

not sure if you're questioning me or Rich.. Considering Gonzalez was our #1 pick overall, and the trade of him to Texas for Uggie was a pretty big reason we won a ring, thats a pretty big error. And Giles was in the bigs I think 4 years with the Indians (im pretty sure he was with them against us in the 97 series), so to say he came up through the pirates system is also a pretty big error..

I heard him talk about that and he said he was a Marlins 1st round pick. I have no idea what broadcast you were listening too. He talked about it in the 5th or 6th inning.

Youre not even worth a response, your iq is obvious considering your screenname, but I will anyway. I posted this when we were down 2 runs, there wasnt much to complain about at that point.. And yeah, Im obviously a piss poor fan If Im knowledgable enough to call him out on such "minor" facts. jacka$$

Well since I think I have that part of the game on DVD, I'll try to make a clip of it and post it up so you can hear it all over again.

Preferably after you have cleaned you ears out. :p

I like Rich now, but his home run calls are f***ing terrible.

Not worse than Dave Van Boring.

I love DVH, but his "Up Up And Away!!!!!!!!" is pretty lame.

I like Rich now, but his home run calls are f***ing terrible.

Not worse than Dave Van Boring.

Quite true....his call of games could put Rip van Winkle out for another 20 years.

BS.

DVH is one of the last few "classic" radio guys left.