What should we do with Moe?

Hollyberry

Pinto has been doing well, he might be an option.

I thought Nolasco had mostly been a starter in the minors, we could convert him to the rotation and bring a reliever up. I'm surprised we haven't seen anything from Travis Bowyer yet.

That's because Bowyer hasn't thrown a pitch in seven weeks, having been shut down due to shoulder problems.

Terminate his contract he is useless. Do not put him in the pen because he is a below average pitcher overall he is just a seat filler he is that guy you use when you are involved in a blowout. Give our young pitchers a chance. GET RID OF MOEHLER!! :mad

Nolasco, Nolasco, Nolasco.

Moe to the pen

Yea i like that move...

Terminate his contract he is useless. Do not put him in the pen because he is a below average pitcher overall he is just a seat filler he is that guy you use when you are involved in a blowout. Give our young pitchers a chance. GET RID OF MOEHLER!! :mad

No point you would still have to pay him.. might as well let him get rocked.. PEN move him there

No point you would still have to pay him.. might as well let him get rocked.. PEN move him there

He is more of a hazard on the field than off the field. Show him where the door is.

We would get our money's worth more by not playing him.

Agreed.

Moe is terrible but its not like any of our other starters have done anything... Should we show them the door as well?

PUT HIM IN THE PEN!

True but he is a veteran. He has no upside he is closer to the end of his career than towards his prime. Go with the potential not with somebody who is over the hill.

Moe is terrible but its not like any of our other starters have done anything... Should we show them the door as well?

PUT HIM IN THE PEN!

True but he is a veteran. He has no upside he is closer to the end of his career than towards his prime. Go with the potential not with somebody who is over the hill.

I agree has no upside your right but lets say if we move him to the pen and put Nolasco in the rotation.. Ok whats wrong with that?? Theres hardly no one in the pen with upside

I would rather lose with Petit than lose with Moe....

if he hasn't figured out how to get AAA hitters out what makes you think he'll get major leaguers out? You'd really rather crush the confidence of one of our future SPs by rushing him then stick with a placeholder during a lost season? :rolleyes:

if he hasn't figured out how to get AAA hitters out what makes you think he'll get major leaguers out? You'd really rather crush the confidence of one of our future SPs by rushing him then stick with a placeholder during a lost season? :rolleyes:

So you dont think his confidence is crushed if he cant get AAA hitters out....

So you dont think his confidence is crushed if he cant get AAA hitters out....

he is still learning, let him learn how to get AAAA players out instead of him getting shelled like Kensing did...cause that sure helped him out :rolleyes: ..... you dont find a Dontrelle Willis everyday you know.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.