Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Driving Song?

Featured Replies

Fuel by Metallica for me.

 

Runner Up goes to Born To Be Wild by Steppenwolf.

Good thread.

 

 

 

"Everybody Wants To Rule The World"- Tears For Fears

 

Runner Up- "Its No Good"- Depeche Mode

The I.N.C. Ride, Sittin' On Chrome, and Born to Roll by Masta Ace.

Good call on "Fuel" Juanky.

 

I like to listen to Explosions in the Sky when I drive.

since im from massachusetts and a big 311 fan...fat chance aka f*** the bulls*** works well in the car for me since people here are terrible drivers

"So Fresh, So Clean" by OutKast

For me personally, it's Born To Be Wild. Hit many a highway with that song blastin'. :hat

nothing like a "purring" sound to break up the monotony of driving :rolleyes:

 

It's not monotonous with a 300hp boxer engine and a turbo :thumbup .

nothing like a "purring" sound to break up the monotony of driving :rolleyes:

 

It's not monotonous with a 300hp boxer engine and a turbo :thumbup .

 

Who cares?

 

Engines are engines. My friend and I built up a '69 dart and put a 360 in it (which, in my opinion sounds much better than some rice-burner with a turbo) and I still preferred the radio over the scream low gurgle of that thing.

 

Amazing you drive a Subaru, though. I'd expect you to be a Chevy and Ford man ONLY.

 

Oh, well, this is still a driving song thread and not a "what kind of car do you drive," thread.

I'd expect you to be a Chevy and Ford man ONLY.

 

You and me both!

 

I tried so hard to buy an American car, I was on a real kick about how "I will only consider cars made in America by UNION MEN" but after test driving a Mustang GT, Dodge Charger, Chrysler 300C, and a number of other cars, it because crystal clear that American's just can't build a decent car anymore, at least in the sub-$35,000 price range. I'll make up for it in the future by buying a Corvette or something when i'm going through a midlife crisis.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.