Top 75 College Football games this year

JetsMania

63. Toledo at Northern Illinois, Nov. 14

This should be the MAC game of the year with the two battling for the West title. NIU finally got the Rocket monkey off its back last year and will be looking for two straight over its new rival.

I'll be there.

The only game i have a remote shot at going to is #71

I hope you have some type of connection or a lot of dough to scalp because no one is touching that baby.

My dad was lucky enough to know a doctor with tix for State when he wanted to go to the OSU-NCSU game, I can't imagine what hoops someone would have to jump through for FSU.

Guest Juanky

21. Miami at Louisville, Sept. 16

If Louisville wants to be a player in the national title race, it has to come up with a big-time non-conference win.

9. Virginia Tech at Miami, Nov. 4

The home team hasn't had much luck in this series over the last two years. In any event, it'll be a shock if this doesn't represent the Coastal Division champion

7. Florida State at Miami, Sept. 4

It's a shame this isn't played after the two superpowers get a few tuneups. Hopefully it won't be the ugly slopfest of last year.

Three, not bad.

I agree 100% on the comments in #7.

If Louisville wants to be a player in the national title race, it has to come up with a big-time non-conference win.

The home team hasn't had much luck in this series over the last two years. In any event, it'll be a shock if this doesn't represent the Coastal Division champion

It's a shame this isn't played after the two superpowers get a few tuneups. Hopefully it won't be the ugly slopfest of last year.

Three, not bad.

As do I...although, it would have been more accurate to say "the last two years".

Guest FishFanInPA

70. Virginia at Virginia Tech, Nov. 25

The Hokies have won six of the last seven between the two destroying the Cavs last year 52-14

I'll be there.....although the "Someone must win" Game isn't there in Week 1 with Temple @ Buffalo

23. Ohio State at Iowa, Sept. 30

Iowa crushed the Buckeyes 33-7 the last time these two met in Iowa City (2004). Ohio State will be coming off the Penn State game and will have to find more in the tank.

7:30 game.. seriously. This is going to be freakin crazy

31. Iowa at Michigan, Oct. 21

Considering it plays Ohio State and Wisconsin at home, this could be the biggest hurdle between Iowa and a Big Ten title.

This should be a doozy

1, 5, 12 and 23!

Hooray.

Sadly, I'm more looking forward to the Penn State game than the Michigan one. I've got a shot at going to both, but it honestly depends on what Bengals NFL game follows both (having migraine headaches after two straight days of screaming is no fun).

I hope you have some type of connection or a lot of dough to scalp because no one is touching that baby.

My dad was lucky enough to know a doctor with tix for State when he wanted to go to the OSU-NCSU game, I can't imagine what hoops someone would have to jump through for FSU.

I could prob find a connection for that game

The real hoop to jump through would be the pain in the ass of getting there, and coming back so late on a Thursday night

The real hoop to jump through would be the pain in the ass of getting there, and coming back so late on a Thursday night

Aren't you going to UNC?

Three, not bad.

Ditto, I think its ridiculous to open the season with the biggest game (bragging rights) of the year. Neither game has been the least bit entertaining the last two years, which is such a dissapointment because they used to be a real classic. Now its just whichever team can play slightly less sloppy than the other, and not which team plays well.

I'm suprised ND Vs Penn St, wasn't rated higher, but I can kind of understand, given it probably has more heat regionally than nationwide.

I'm just looking forward to it, to see everyone in my areas racist tendencies come out.

Aren't you going to UNC?

yeah...but its still gonna be a pain considering i wont have a car

Drew Tate's senior season and Albert Young running for a heisman in brand new rennovated kinnick is going to be so awesome. that night game vs. tOSU is going to be CRAZY

The press box is looking pretty sweet.. almost done.