Cody Ross

Lefty

Hopefully the Marlins saved some offense for the next two games.

can you rly save offense? where does it go...in the offense bank or something?

My intuition tells me that 9 times out of 10 an offense performs poorly the game after scoring a lot of runs. That goes for any team, not just the Marlins.

women's intuition doesn't apply to baseball.

My intuition tells me that 9 times out of 10 an offense performs poorly the game after scoring a lot of runs. That goes for any team, not just the Marlins.

That's because you're a raging pessimist.

anything beyond intuition to back that up? :hat

Guest FlummoxedLummox

women's intuition doesn't apply to baseball.

Zing!

Seriously, how did no one give you props for that???

Lefty, I now formally bestow upon you props.

(No offense to Penguino)

AND, AND, AND I believe Cody is capable of playing CF-so do it. I was sitting behind Met fans last night when they walk Amezega to get to Anibal. I told them, bad scouting report, you should pitch to AA-its like having two number 9 hitters in the lineup. Anibal gets the hit. Frankly, I just do not remember all the hits AA has gotten to give him a .270 average (or around). I won't forget the key hit against Milwaukee, his 3rd from the right side all year.

Cody was a key adquisition who was brought in after Joe Borchard was signed. He made an immediate splash on the Team. He seemed somewhat forgotten for awhile. He is a key component on this ballclub. I really believe he should be playing over Pasta. Our best OF has Willy, Hermida and Cody. rarely have they ever played together. I think it's a good idea since we are not getting a centerfielder

I bet Cincy wishes they still had him.

Cincy wishes they had a lot of things right now

Off Topic but in your sig where it says 'We could have had Preston' I agree 100% if your say what I think you are (in that we should have picked him up when he was available)

Preston > Alfredo

And thats on any given day of the week

I agree 100%.

And 7 times out of 10, when a team gets flat out spanked like the Mets did last night, they usually bounce back and play very well.

Hope it doesnt happen but Ive seen it happen many times.

King Cody!

okay that's a bit much, but wow have guys like Borchard & Ross really come through big in this recent surge. (To say nothing of Wes Helms & his ridiculous average as a pinch-hitter this year....)

We were chanting "Cody" at the stadium last night BEFORE he hit the 3rd HR.

What a beast.

My new nickname for him is the Microwave

I agree 100%.

And 7 times out of 10, when a team gets flat out spanked like the Mets did last night, they usually bounce back and play very well.

King Cody!

okay that's a bit much, but wow have guys like Borchard & Ross really come through big in this recent surge. (To say nothing of Wes Helms & his ridiculous average as a pinch-hitter this year....)

What a beast.

:blink:

I'm amazed that you can pull statistics like that out of nowhere. I mean, I get the idea, but to actually say 7/10 as if it's a reliable fact?

I agree 100%.

King Cody!

What a beast.

:blink:

I'm amazed that you can pull statistics like that out of nowhere. I mean, I get the idea, but to actually say 7/10 as if it's a reliable fact?

Im amazed that I was able to amaze you.

But if you got my point, why are you breaking my ba**s?

I never said it was factual. Next time I'll put a disclaimer.