HAHHAHA someone doesn't like Admin........

Accord

GO FIGURE, HATERZ. LOL. This site has been a power house since 02, no stopping it now. Who would even take time to make such a dumb site? Some people just have too much time on their hands. If Admin was a bad guy I would say it flat out with no remorse, but MAN, he has brought us all together. Talk about jealousy, haters hate, Marlinsbaseball.com lives.

DO NOT SUPPORT MARLINSBASEBALL.COM THEY ARE PREVENTING MARLINS FANS LIKE US FROM SAVING THE TEAM. THEY HAVE BANNED US FROM THERE WEB SITE BECAUSE WE HAVE ALSO MADE A MARLINS SITE. THEY ARE SELFISH AND ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE GOOD OF THE TEAM RATHER FOR THEIR OWN PUBLICITY AND MONEY. SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!

Admin's an evil bastard, no doubt. But what kind of money does he make from this? I mean, doesn't he have a normal job outside of this?

:lol I saw this awhile ago, never found out who made it.

Admin's an evil bastard, no doubt. But what kind of money does he make from this? I mean, doesn't he have a normal job outside of this?

If an accountant looked at the money this site has cost to keep running vs the money this site has taken in since it started they would probably ask me if I'm an idiot.

If an accountant looked at the money this site has cost to keep running vs the money this site has taken in since it started they would probably ask me if I'm an idiot.

I'm not a webmaster nor have I ever been one, but it seems you could make enough money to cover MB.com maintenance costs by selling just a tiny bit of ad/pixel space with the amount of traffic this place gets. I am probably wrong, but I'd thought I'd throw that out there.

I'm not a webmaster nor have I ever been one, but it seems you could make enough money to cover MB.com maintenance costs by selling just a tiny bit of ad/pixel space with the amount of traffic this place gets. I am probably wrong, but I'd thought I'd throw that out there.

seriously Admin, throw up google adsense, its only like a 468 x 80 anner size at most and u could generate some dough... i've got it for my website