10/1 Phillies vs. Marlins 1:05 PM EST

Madman81

so...im hearing alot less about the rath this board has for matt treanor...maybe some are finally getting it

I think Treanor was appreciated by the majority of fans here for what he is. A solid back-up catcher. There's always going to be a few who disagree. We can't even get 100% of the people here to agree on something as simple as the fact that Samson is a worthless lying punk.

so...im hearing alot less about the rath this board has for matt treanor...maybe some are finally getting it

I think Treanor was appreciated by the majority of fans here for what he is. A solid back-up catcher. There's always going to be a few who disagree. We can't even get 100% of the people here to agree on something as simple as the fact that Samson is a worthless lying punk.

nah...while i wont speak for everyone...i have seen so many people trash on treanor and how they want todd pratt as a back up next year and yada yada yada...treanor is one of the best back ups in the league...easily...without a doubt in my mind...i just want everyone else to understand that...and for the record...samson is scum :thumbup

With Myers and Hamels thats some great young 1-2 punch the Phils will have for years to come.

And they can actually afford to pay to keep that. Imagine that.

myers...although a young pitcher...seems to be very inconsistent...thank god...

He hasn't really been inconsistent this year. This would be his 23rd quality start in 31 games this season. Santana has 24 QS in 34 starts. Thats about as consistent as it gets. His problem has moreso been the lousy run support he received the first 3 months of the year...cost him at least 3 or 4 more wins.

AA almost got turned around in the triangle out there. That is way away from the dish.

Garcia has been pretty impressive today. He struggled some with the control earlier, but he has been looking good.

BOOOOooooooo!

Awesome. Borchard looked clueless enough on the flyball to have time to double off the runner.