I am so good.

Hollyberry

how is it now real math? - it is also far from silly depending on your profession

it may not be as straight line as some other forms of mathmatics and although there can be good money in the professions that spawn from it, you really don't see many recruitors lusting over math majors - engineering is probably the most math intense mainstream profession - for math majors teaching or actuarial work are big draws - many finance paths build on some stat work

I just finished with all of my math classes thankfully. I just passed Geometry this semester. I am horrible at math and I guess I've always been pretty good with Geometry. It's just algebra that I can't stand. I got an A in College Algebra the semester before last. It took a lot of hard work.

congrats on the B, hollyberry. stats was a bit confusing for me when i took it last year, even though i aced calculs in high school and got ap credit for the class. i think i was a bit rusty not taking a intensive math class for a while, even though i got like all a's in math back in high school. i think i saw a bit more rust when i tried to tutor one of my friends who was in danger of failing college algebra for a second time. i guess that's the kind of thing we have to keep excersing in order to stay sharp.

thankfully, i just finished college, and i can take a break from studying for a while. good luck for those still in it, i know how it feels in between finishing that last final and finding out your grade in that class, it's some of the most nerveracking times in college.