I Blame Julio

Marlins Expert

He certainly was a deflating presence. Horrible acquisition.

He was terrible for 4 years prior to coming to Florida, horrible in ST, and awful so far this season.

But Beinfest has been after him for a few years for whatever reason, too bad the team has to pay for his mancrush on a pitcher who has been so bad for so long.

I blame the guys who drafted Josh Booty and Jeff Allison

Did anyone notice that the Raiders signed Booty??? Seriously. The first pick in the draft won't fix their QB problem for THIS year, but as a Denver Broncos fan I was out celebrating after I heard this news.

I take that as a sign that they plan on drafting JaMarcus, who is another former LSU qb as sort of a mentor or something. I dunno. But this is material for another forum.

But I digress... seriously, I blame Julio....

mordecai has to get some more hits off the bench

This joke was funny the first time. Gets old the 1500th time. For as annoying as some people may find the idea of blamign julio, the reprition of the same joke using different names is equally annoying. Thats why posts here that cna be discussed in one page grow to 3 or 4.

sorry man, you just missed the fun train.

mordecai has to get some more hits off the bench

This joke was funny the first time. Gets old the 1500th time. For as annoying as some people may find the idea of blamign julio, the reprition of the same joke using different names is equally annoying. Thats why posts here that cna be discussed in one page grow to 3 or 4.

I blame "legacyofCangelosi", the fun police.