Miguel Cabrera Figurine Give-a-Way

I believe that tomorrow they are giving away a Cabrera figurine.

I also have heard that this particular figurine is really nice. Much nicer than any of the bobble-heads.

Anybody thinking about going who may be a Miggy fan :mischief2 and would like one should probably go to the game.

Its the same type figurine as the Dontrelle one they gave early this season... Theres also going to be a Hanley one later on in the year

How do you know it's the same kind? Did they show it during the game today or did you see it somewhere. I see a dontrelle figure on Ebay that looks like it has to be put together. Made by McFarland. Is this the one they gave away?

I have the Dontrelle one and Paul LoDuca they gave away in 2005.

IF anyone gets an extra one, would they be interested in trading? I can't make it to the game so I was wondering if someone could help me out.

Ive got those too, those are much smaller and different than the ones being given away this year.

Its the same type figurine as the Dontrelle one they gave early this season... Theres also going to be a Hanley one later on in the year

How do you know it's the same kind? Did they show it during the game today or did you see it somewhere. I see a dontrelle figure on Ebay that looks like it has to be put together. Made by McFarland. Is this the one they gave away?

The one on ebay, if needed to be put together and made my McFarlane is prob from a couple years ago and is much much smaller and not nearly as nice.

So is it a good one Fish4Life?

This figurines are REALLY REALLY NICE!!!! They are NOT like the McFarlane ones.. The Mcfarlane ones (which I have both of them Willis and Miggy) are more toyish/plastic... The giveaway figurines are full size like the mcfarlane toys but are ceramic! These things are like hand made/painted... You drop it, it breaks... This figurine blows the mcfarlane out of the water..

They are all the same type... Its a 3 series giveaway... Ive seen all 3 of them in hand, and no this giveaway is not the mcfarlane one.. and you dont have to put it together.. It comes with a screw that you screw the players foot in the stand

The giveaway is for the first 10,000... How early do you think I need to get there to get one?

your going to a MARLIN game.

im sure if you get there 10 min before 1st pitch, youll get one

You obviously havent been to a lot of Marlins games with giveaways.

The giveaway is for the first 10,000... How early do you think I need to get there to get one?

You obviously havent been to a lot of Marlins games with giveaways.

Well, the Marlins dont have a lot of giveaways in Orlando....

You obviouslly havn't been to a braves/Marlin weekend series game. There will at least be 20,000 plus. : :rolleyes: