Concept Miami Marlins Logos

MarlinsMS_35

all of these logos im seeing.. for the most part didnt require much effort.

since we have this opportunity now... we should jump on it and really do someting dynamic... yet simple and timeless.. a lasting brand like the other established franchises have

It was just a font block. Not a concentrated branding effort, by any sense.

I like how the Marlins have very classic-looking jerseys and I don't think they should change that. The black pinstripes with teal accents are the way to go, and if redesigning the Marlin is part of their plan, as long as they stick to the classic look I am cool with that. I hate to see clubs like the Blue Jays and Astros go with futuristic-looking jerseys just because they think it's hip and trendy.

Just my $.02

Here's a comp block for all you folk. This is just an example of a font block. It's what creative agencies use as a starting point. View it as you will.

How about that bottom row? Then we can have "Back to the 70s" night, every night! :)

Seriously though, I don't want to see too many changes to the current uniform, except bring back the teal lettering! It will go great with the teal seats in our new ballpark!

Here's a comp block for all you folk. This is just an example of a font block. It's what creative agencies use as a starting point. View it as you will.

How about that bottom row? Then we can have "Back to the 70s" night, every night! :)

Seriously though, I don't want to see too many changes to the current uniform, except bring back the teal lettering! It will go great with the teal seats in our new ballpark!

the bottom row makes it look like we are sponsored by adidas

they were planning on sticking with orange seats because its not a marlins game unless there are a ton of orange seats open

I'd like to see them use a jersey without the player name on the back.

:thumbdown

They are classic and a change from the norm. I like them.

On second though, that might be a good idea, especially for anyone who buys authentic jerseys only to hear that player has been traded soon after.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

I'm really hoping for a redesign the Marlin itself. It's totally meh and this is a good opportunity.

Which of the other team logos are some of your favorites? Do you like the redesigned ones or more of the traditional ones?

There's too much detail in the Marlin itself. I would like something more iconic and classic looking. Not that I have a distinct idea in mind, but I'd know it when I see it.

Guest iFesta Touch

I'm really hoping for a redesign the Marlin itself. It's totally meh and this is a good opportunity.

Which of the other team logos are some of your favorites? Do you like the redesigned ones or more of the traditional ones?

There's too much detail in the Marlin itself. I would like something more iconic and classic looking. Not that I have a distinct idea in mind, but I'd know it when I see it.

Win?

Win?

Heck yeah, that is awesome.

Guest iFesta Touch

Did you design that or did you find it somewhere?

That is what Ebbets Field Flannels passes as the Miami Marlins logo leave patch from 1955. I had someone vectorize it for me a few years ago.

The real Miami Marlins sleeve patch is more similar to this:

Win?

Edited it a bit to fit our colors.

Beast.