April 16, 200818 yr I love the guys name, it's one of those great sounding baseball names like Dan Uggla, Marco Scutaro, Coco Crisp. It's funny too because he's a pitcher and has "Slo" in his name. Anyway, we don't need him.
April 16, 200818 yr I love the guys name, it's one of those great sounding baseball names like Dan Uggla, Marco Scutaro, Coco Crisp. It's funny too because he's a pitcher and has "Slo" in his name. Anyway, we don't need him. Yeah why don't we go after "Oil Can" Boyd. He still want's to pitch, he has a cool name. So what if he's like 60 years old.
April 16, 200818 yr I love the guys name, it's one of those great sounding baseball names like Dan Uggla, Marco Scutaro, Coco Crisp. It's funny too because he's a pitcher and has "Slo" in his name. Anyway, we don't need him. I'd say it's more of a redneck name.
April 16, 200818 yr I love the guys name, it's one of those great sounding baseball names like Dan Uggla, Marco Scutaro, Coco Crisp. It's funny too because he's a pitcher and has "Slo" in his name. Anyway, we don't need him. Yeah why don't we go after "Oil Can" Boyd. He still want's to pitch, he has a cool name. So what if he's like 60 years old. LMAO!! Gain some value in the baseball cards I still have of him.
April 16, 200818 yr It's funny too because he's a pitcher and has "Slo" in his name. He also has "cum" in his name which symbolizes nasty stuff.
April 16, 200818 yr Let's just bring back Vladimir Nunez and Yorkis Perez while we're at it Don't forget Armando Almanza.
April 16, 200818 yr Let's just bring back Vladimir Nunez and Yorkis Perez while we're at it Believe it or not Nunez is with Atlanta's AAA :blink: I thought he went into witness relocation.
April 16, 200818 yr It's funny too because he's a pitcher and has "Slo" in his name. He also has "cum" in his name which symbolizes nasty stuff. :lol That's funny.
April 17, 200818 yr Oh nice, a name random former Marlins' pitchers thread!!! Matt Perisho! Let's get HIM back!
April 17, 200818 yr Seriously, let's shore up the bullpen with these three GREAT signings: Rich Rodriguez Felix Heredia Kirt Ojala
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.