Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Poor Dan

Featured Replies

Honestly I don't care about the AS game, Dan needs to think of that game as just another spring training game, it means nothing. He was visably nervous, but who wouldn't be going to that game, with all of those Hall of Famers there. He isn't the only one that has cracked under the pressure of the fans in New York.

WHO...CARES!?!

 

I fell asleep for the 1st 6 innings...I awoke when Hanley got his 2nd hit.

Who cares? It's an exhibition game...the "it means something now" is bullcrap. Home field advantage means nearly nothing in October...what means something is getting hot in October.

 

Look back at the last couple years since this whole "home-field advantage" thing started, and tell me how many teams have won the World Series BECAUSE of home field advantage.

This isn't basketball. The sport isn't fixed for the home team to win at least 95% of the time, to make things interesting.

 

It's an exhibition game...quite possibly the worst All-Star Performance ever. If this team can comeback from blowing a 13-4 lead, and losing 18-17, I'm sure Danny Uggla can comeback from a performance that will soon be forgotten (thanks to Aaron Cook and Carlos Marmol, btw).

Yeah, tell Clint Hurdle that homefield doesn't matter.

 

The home team has one about 75% of the games in the World Series this decade. In baseball, that's kinda alot.

 

...and yet it's possible for the road team to win it. Remember '03? I sure do...

 

Why should I tell Clint Hurdle anything? His team would've lost last year, regardless. Last I checked, the games in Colorado were won by the Red Sox, as well...making homefield rather irrelevant last year.

  • Author

Why did it have to be a Marlin!

 

Im gonna be hearing this NY media sh*t for weeks. :banghead

 

I love you Dan Uggla, but you must be the sickest man in America right now.

 

He was hammered on Mike & Mike and Mike & the Maddog. One even suggesting that all teams should be represented except for the Marlins. :o :(

  • Author

Kruk the fat ass kinda giggled when mentioning Uggla. He needs to use hydroxycut.

 

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate that ugly fata** POS Kruk :banghead

  • Author

He had one of the worst games I've ever seen. I think he'll have bad memories about it for the rest of his life but I don't think it will adversely impact on how he plays the rest of the year.

 

I wonder if he turns down the invite the next time ? Because as long as he is a Marlin he probably won't be voted in.

WHO...CARES!?!

 

I fell asleep for the 1st 6 innings...I awoke when Hanley got his 2nd hit.

Who cares? It's an exhibition game...the "it means something now" is bullcrap. Home field advantage means nearly nothing in October...what means something is getting hot in October.

 

Look back at the last couple years since this whole "home-field advantage" thing started, and tell me how many teams have won the World Series BECAUSE of home field advantage.

This isn't basketball. The sport isn't fixed for the home team to win at least 95% of the time, to make things interesting.

 

It's an exhibition game...quite possibly the worst All-Star Performance ever. If this team can comeback from blowing a 13-4 lead, and losing 18-17, I'm sure Danny Uggla can comeback from a performance that will soon be forgotten (thanks to Aaron Cook and Carlos Marmol, btw).

Yeah, tell Clint Hurdle that homefield doesn't matter.

 

The home team has one about 75% of the games in the World Series this decade. In baseball, that's kinda alot.

 

...and yet it's possible for the road team to win it. Remember '03? I sure do...

 

Why should I tell Clint Hurdle anything? His team would've lost last year, regardless. Last I checked, the games in Colorado were won by the Red Sox, as well...making homefield rather irrelevant last year.

Come on Erick, you know 75% is huge.

He had one of the worst games I've ever seen. I think he'll have bad memories about it for the rest of his life but I don't think it will adversely impact on how he plays the rest of the year.

 

I wonder if he turns down the invite the next time ? Because as long as he is a Marlin he probably won't be voted in.

Well, we said that about Hanley too, but who you're probably right.

WHO...CARES!?!

 

I fell asleep for the 1st 6 innings...I awoke when Hanley got his 2nd hit.

Who cares? It's an exhibition game...the "it means something now" is bullcrap. Home field advantage means nearly nothing in October...what means something is getting hot in October.

 

Look back at the last couple years since this whole "home-field advantage" thing started, and tell me how many teams have won the World Series BECAUSE of home field advantage.

This isn't basketball. The sport isn't fixed for the home team to win at least 95% of the time, to make things interesting.

 

It's an exhibition game...quite possibly the worst All-Star Performance ever. If this team can comeback from blowing a 13-4 lead, and losing 18-17, I'm sure Danny Uggla can comeback from a performance that will soon be forgotten (thanks to Aaron Cook and Carlos Marmol, btw).

Yeah, tell Clint Hurdle that homefield doesn't matter.

 

The home team has one about 75% of the games in the World Series this decade. In baseball, that's kinda alot.

 

...and yet it's possible for the road team to win it. Remember '03? I sure do...

 

Why should I tell Clint Hurdle anything? His team would've lost last year, regardless. Last I checked, the games in Colorado were won by the Red Sox, as well...making homefield rather irrelevant last year.

Come on Erick, you know 75% is huge.

 

it is...but watching the playoffs...if you get hot, and carry the momentum, that'll be the team that wins it.

 

...plus, I don't like the stat. That only counts the team that had home-field advantage...but what about the teams like the Red Sox (last year?) that got homefield, and would have won, regardless? Those have to count, as well, when evaluating how relevant homefield is.

WHO...CARES!?!

 

I fell asleep for the 1st 6 innings...I awoke when Hanley got his 2nd hit.

Who cares? It's an exhibition game...the "it means something now" is bullcrap. Home field advantage means nearly nothing in October...what means something is getting hot in October.

 

Look back at the last couple years since this whole "home-field advantage" thing started, and tell me how many teams have won the World Series BECAUSE of home field advantage.

This isn't basketball. The sport isn't fixed for the home team to win at least 95% of the time, to make things interesting.

 

It's an exhibition game...quite possibly the worst All-Star Performance ever. If this team can comeback from blowing a 13-4 lead, and losing 18-17, I'm sure Danny Uggla can comeback from a performance that will soon be forgotten (thanks to Aaron Cook and Carlos Marmol, btw).

Yeah, tell Clint Hurdle that homefield doesn't matter.

 

The home team has one about 75% of the games in the World Series this decade. In baseball, that's kinda alot.

 

...and yet it's possible for the road team to win it. Remember '03? I sure do...

 

Why should I tell Clint Hurdle anything? His team would've lost last year, regardless. Last I checked, the games in Colorado were won by the Red Sox, as well...making homefield rather irrelevant last year.

Come on Erick, you know 75% is huge.

 

it is...but watching the playoffs...if you get hot, and carry the momentum, that'll be the team that wins it.

 

...plus, I don't like the stat. That only counts the team that had home-field advantage...but what about the teams like the Red Sox (last year?) that got homefield, and would have won, regardless? Those have to count, as well, when evaluating how relevant homefield is.

You are misreading the stat. 75% of games have been won at home.

 

The 4 games that the Red Sox won away are part of the 25%.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Uggla

 

"...In his three at bats, he struck out twice and hit into a double play. He vomitted in the dugout during the 15th inning after striking out again."

 

 

 

Truth?

The vomiting part is not there.

It was there, but probably made up. I didn't see any trace of that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Uggla

 

"...In his three at bats, he struck out twice and hit into a double play. He vomitted in the dugout during the 15th inning after striking out again."

 

 

 

Truth?

The vomiting part is not there.

It was there, but probably made up. I didn't see any trace of that.

Yeah, I meant to say it had been removed. If it happened it definitely wasn't shown on TV.

I would like anyone to show me where i say it was Uggla fault for the lost, what i say was he had a very bad game and the posts from most were talking about other teams. please show me anyone.

WHO...CARES!?!

 

I fell asleep for the 1st 6 innings...I awoke when Hanley got his 2nd hit.

Who cares? It's an exhibition game...the "it means something now" is bullcrap. Home field advantage means nearly nothing in October...what means something is getting hot in October.

 

Look back at the last couple years since this whole "home-field advantage" thing started, and tell me how many teams have won the World Series BECAUSE of home field advantage.

This isn't basketball. The sport isn't fixed for the home team to win at least 95% of the time, to make things interesting.

 

It's an exhibition game...quite possibly the worst All-Star Performance ever. If this team can comeback from blowing a 13-4 lead, and losing 18-17, I'm sure Danny Uggla can comeback from a performance that will soon be forgotten (thanks to Aaron Cook and Carlos Marmol, btw).

Yeah, tell Clint Hurdle that homefield doesn't matter.

 

The home team has one about 75% of the games in the World Series this decade. In baseball, that's kinda alot.

 

...and yet it's possible for the road team to win it. Remember '03? I sure do...

 

Why should I tell Clint Hurdle anything? His team would've lost last year, regardless. Last I checked, the games in Colorado were won by the Red Sox, as well...making homefield rather irrelevant last year.

Come on Erick, you know 75% is huge.

 

it is...but watching the playoffs...if you get hot, and carry the momentum, that'll be the team that wins it.

 

...plus, I don't like the stat. That only counts the team that had home-field advantage...but what about the teams like the Red Sox (last year?) that got homefield, and would have won, regardless? Those have to count, as well, when evaluating how relevant homefield is.

You are misreading the stat. 75% of games have been won at home.

 

The 4 games that the Red Sox won away are part of the 25%.

 

 

Oh, my bad.

Wow...that's more than I expected. Thanks for the stat.

Why did it have to be a Marlin!

 

Im gonna be hearing this NY media sh*t for weeks. :banghead

 

I love you Dan Uggla, but you must be the sickest man in America right now.

 

He was hammered on Mike & Mike and Mike & the Maddog. One even suggesting that all teams should be represented except for the Marlins. :o :(

 

 

Which one, the fat one, or the stupid one?

 

Wait, scratch that, they are both stupid. The fat one or the other one?

Uggg...the internet is really annoying me lately. Yeah, Uggla had a really bad day, but from the reactions to the game it makes it sound like he's a terrible defensive 2nd baseman, and that's not true, especially this year. I hope this doesn't go to his head and instead it drives him to another level of play. He is a solid defensive second baseman, has been, and hopefully will continue to be. This fluke of a game will be remembered for just that, a fluke.

 

I'm still unconvinced, though, that he has fully recovered from that injury, or in the least, he needed a little bit more time and a few more games to get back into the grove of things after it. No excuse, just something I was worried about when I saw him play in LA this past weekend, and this performance only further highlighted that to me.

Why did it have to be a Marlin!

 

Im gonna be hearing this NY media sh*t for weeks. :banghead

 

I love you Dan Uggla, but you must be the sickest man in America right now.

 

He was hammered on Mike & Mike and Mike & the Maddog. One even suggesting that all teams should be represented except for the Marlins. :o :(

 

 

Which one, the fat one, or the stupid one?

 

Wait, scratch that, they are both stupid. The fat one or the other one?

 

Kruk was a Philly we really shouldn't expect anything from his dirty mouth I really wish Randy Johnson would have been more on target in that early 1990s All-Star game.

Then again Kruk struck out with a Tornado like swing on the 4th pitch.

:lol

Why did it have to be a Marlin!

 

Im gonna be hearing this NY media sh*t for weeks. :banghead

 

I love you Dan Uggla, but you must be the sickest man in America right now.

 

He was hammered on Mike & Mike and Mike & the Maddog. One even suggesting that all teams should be represented except for the Marlins. :o :(

 

 

Which one, the fat one, or the stupid one?

 

Wait, scratch that, they are both stupid. The fat one or the other one?

 

Kruk was a Philly we really shouldn't expect anything from his dirty mouth I really wish Randy Johnson would have been more on target in that early 1990s All-Star game.

Then again Kruk struck out with a Tornado like swing on the 4th pitch.

:lol

Kruk isn't on Mike and the Mad Dog.

Why did it have to be a Marlin!

 

Im gonna be hearing this NY media sh*t for weeks. :banghead

 

I love you Dan Uggla, but you must be the sickest man in America right now.

 

He was hammered on Mike & Mike and Mike & the Maddog. One even suggesting that all teams should be represented except for the Marlins. :o :(

 

 

Which one, the fat one, or the stupid one?

 

Wait, scratch that, they are both stupid. The fat one or the other one?

 

Kruk was a Philly we really shouldn't expect anything from his dirty mouth I really wish Randy Johnson would have been more on target in that early 1990s All-Star game.

Then again Kruk struck out with a Tornado like swing on the 4th pitch.

:lol

Kruk isn't on Mike and the Mad Dog.

 

 

Kurk does, however, look like a rabid dog

 

dont know if that counts for anything :whistle

  • Author

Why did it have to be a Marlin!

 

Im gonna be hearing this NY media sh*t for weeks. :banghead

 

I love you Dan Uggla, but you must be the sickest man in America right now.

 

He was hammered on Mike & Mike and Mike & the Maddog. One even suggesting that all teams should be represented except for the Marlins. :o :(

 

 

Which one, the fat one, or the stupid one?

 

Wait, scratch that, they are both stupid. The fat one or the other one?

 

It was Chris. He was brutal as he has been all year when it comes to the Marlins. He really has something against them, and it seems personal.

Why did it have to be a Marlin!

 

Im gonna be hearing this NY media sh*t for weeks. :banghead

 

I love you Dan Uggla, but you must be the sickest man in America right now.

 

He was hammered on Mike & Mike and Mike & the Maddog. One even suggesting that all teams should be represented except for the Marlins. :o :(

 

 

Which one, the fat one, or the stupid one?

 

Wait, scratch that, they are both stupid. The fat one or the other one?

 

It was Chris. He was brutal as he has been all year when it comes to the Marlins. He really has something against them, and it seems personal.

New York radio, might have something to do with what we have done to both the Yankees and the Mets.

kruk is that fat guy on baseball tonight right? I hate his ass. oh and especially when i see the commercial of him trying to reinact the indians vs yankees playoff game

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.