Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Release Sergio Mitre

Featured Replies

I predict we will see him suiting up for the Long Island Ducks as his next stop.

Mitre had surgery. Chances of him even pitching at all next year are slim. We need the money for guys who are in a better position to come back and be effective.

Kinda sucks but i can't say this wasn't expected he has been injured for a while and was set to make a nice chunk of change cashing in on his 07 performance.

And yes, the avatar will stay.

 

 

ah poo, I still believe u need to get a John Raynor avatar tbh

And yes, the avatar will stay.

 

 

ah poo, I still believe u need to get a John Raynor avatar tbh

I don't even like Raynor.

And yes, the avatar will stay.

 

 

ah poo, I still believe u need to get a John Raynor avatar tbh

I don't even like Raynor.

 

 

u have no soul

OMG thats great

 

but what does GB?

Groundball. He is a sinkerballer, you know.

 

 

Ohhh, yea i know we kinda discussed that a min ago lol.

 

Man i cant belive he's gone he would have been good outt of the Pen

 

Happy Trails Capatin Mitre.

And another former poster, who told me about this site, is reaching for a celebratory beer. To each his own.

 

Spike? Somewhere, some place Spike is celebrating with a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

And yes, the avatar will stay.

 

 

ah poo, I still believe u need to get a John Raynor avatar tbh

I don't even like Raynor.

 

 

u have no soul

 

i also Dislike Raynor

I dislike anyone who Might Take Cody's spot in the Lineup

And yes, the avatar will stay.

 

 

ah poo, I still believe u need to get a John Raynor avatar tbh

I don't even like Raynor.

 

 

u have no soul

 

i also Dislike Raynor

I dislike anyone who Might Take Cody's spot in the Lineup

 

how would he take Cody's spot? Raynor plays left field

how would he take Cody's spot? Raynor plays left field

 

 

I'd rather have a Cody-Maybin-Hermida OF, than a Raynor-Maybin-Cody OF.

I didn't think the team would re-sign Cody...but it's actually looking more likely. I hope Hermida gets another year to prove himself, at least.

how would he take Cody's spot? Raynor plays left field

 

 

And Cody Plays all OF position but hes gonna be Mainly in LF with Hermida in RF

how would he take Cody's spot? Raynor plays left field

Raynor can actually play the entire OF from what I am told.

Well no surprise I had been saying Mite was gonna be gone probably since May. I am surprised it took only a day after season was over. Mitre had no trade value due to the injury so a release was expected, although I had been hoping for him to be a throw-in for some kind of trade. I believe Mitre will pitch somewhere if he can get healthy

how would he take Cody's spot? Raynor plays left field

Raynor can actually play the entire OF from what I am told.

Yes he can!

 

 

With his speed it would be a shame if he couldnt

Wow that is very surprising and very dissappointing. I was really looking forward to having him back as we know how good he can be.

 

Which is not very, toss on injury problems and I don't see how this could be a surprise to anyone

And yes, the avatar will stay.

 

 

ah poo, I still believe u need to get a John Raynor avatar tbh

I don't even like Raynor.

 

Finally, somebody else that can read a stat line!

And yes, the avatar will stay.

 

 

ah poo, I still believe u need to get a John Raynor avatar tbh

I don't even like Raynor.

 

Finally, somebody else that can read a stat line!

 

 

Im not that fond of Raynor either.

I just think he'll be good of the bench with his speed and hopefully will get some clutch Pinch Hits a steal a lot of bases

And another former poster, who told me about this site, is reaching for a celebratory beer. To each his own.

 

Spike? Somewhere, some place Spike is celebrating with a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

 

:lol

 

beat me to it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.