Kyle Shitworth

Brandon Todd

Benito Beato -season over

Dallas Hord

Mike Brady

Chad Cregar

Kyle Jensen

Edgar Olmos

were put on the DL yesterday. Skipworth, Olmos, Gran, Jensen, and Beato are the main names.

Other notable DL's

AAA: Ryan Tucker, Dallas Trahern, Taylor Tankersley, Carlos Martinez, Mike Rabelo

AA: Kyle Winters, Henry Owens, Jose Ceda

Hopefully Trahern's friend will see this and let us know if there's any update on Dallas.

Any word on how much longer Ceda is going to be out?

Torn labrum, out for the year

Thanks. I would have looked it up myself but my browser was giving me serious problems.

Horrible news though. He would have certainly factored in with the big club this year if not for the injury.

Thanks. I would have looked it up myself but my browser was giving me serious problems.

Horrible news though. He would have certainly factored in with the big club this year if not for the injury.

With the labrum, it's not even just a this year thing. Tommy John is one thing, but shoulder injuries are just things that pitchers never come back 100 percent from and they will have recurring injuries.

Being from SC, and a huge Gamecock fan, Ive had the chance to watch Brandon Todd pitch many times. I really think the Marlins got a steal last year when they drafted him. While he can be very shakey, and he is still raw, he can be a dominate pitcher when he is in his groove. Hope he is alright

With the labrum, it's not even just a this year thing. Tommy John is one thing, but shoulder injuries are just things that pitchers never come back 100 percent from and they will have recurring injuries.

Sean West came back from Labrum surgery pretty quick ( he only missed 1 season ).....He is pitching pretty well right now.

Sean West came back from Labrum surgery pretty quick ( he only missed 1 season ).....He is pitching pretty well right now.

He has lost a good amount of control though. It's not really an apt comparision becuse we're comparing numbers from different leagues but he had a career 2.76 BB/9 before having the surgery and a 4.94 BB/9 after.

There are certainly some Labrum success stories, and things have gotten better, but it's the worst injury I can think of for a pitcher to have.