Hanley back to leadoff spot

Guest Guest

Interesting.

I've always been in favor of Uggla following Hanley in the lineup, and while this isn't that, shoehorning a guy hitting .450 in his last ten *games* isn't a bad thing.

(courtesy of Joe Frisaro's blog)

1) Hanley Ramirez, SS

2) Chris Coghlan, LF

3) Dan Uggla, 2B

4) Jorge Cantu, 3B

5) Ronny Paulino, C

6) Cody Ross RF

7) Gaby Sanchez, 1B

8) Cameron Maybin, CF

9) Ricky Nolasco, P

I'm not a fan of moving Coghlan out of a spot he was starting to get comfortable in. He hasn't ever done too well in the 2 spot...

But I did say Fredi needed to shake things up... I guess this is somewhat of a start.

Guest Guest

I don't approve.

Stanton is the shake-up this team needs, not line-up changes that entail Hanley Ramirez hitting behind the pitcher.

Guest Guest

Fredi stated this is not permeant, today and possibly Tues only

So it's in effect until Stanton gets the call? I guess I can live with that.

I'm not a fan of moving Coghlan out of a spot he was starting to get comfortable in. He hasn't ever done too well in the 2 spot...

I agree,Cogs is finally starting to hit again. You wouldn't think a small move like this would affect him,but it happens all the time in baseball. We'll see

I'm not really against the lineup change overall,I think it's worth a try at least.

i think it could work and i knew that one of the changes would be hanley in the leadoff spot.

maybin is still a hole in the lineup who only comes around once every 7 games.

hopefully we get going and for once start getting consistent cuz we have not been all year.

were 5.5 out now and really need to get a game back.

i think it could work and i knew that one of the changes would be hanley in the leadoff spot.

maybin is still a hole in the lineup who only comes around once every 7 games.

hopefully we get going and for once start getting consistent cuz we have not been all year.

were 5.5 out now and really need to get a game back.

The Maybin issue will be corrected shortly *evil grin*

I don't approve.

Stanton is the shake-up this team needs, not line-up changes that entail Hanley Ramirez hitting behind the pitcher.

Just like Hermida was to be the shake-up a few years ago ?;

Guys just don't get too, too disappointed if MS isn't a panacea. He looks like he is going to be great, but he cannot by himself cure all the ills of this team. He doesn't pitch and that seems to be our weakest part, especially the bullpen.

I don't approve.

Just like Hermida was to be the shake-up a few years ago ?;

Guys just don't get too, too disappointed if MS isn't a panacea. He looks like he is going to be great, but he cannot by himself cure all the ills of this team. He doesn't pitch and that seems to be our weakest part, especially the bullpen.

The bullpen is a weakness, but the offense is the biggest weakness right now. How many times do we see our starting pitchers pitch great only to get no run support?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.