Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maybin optioned to AAA, Lamb promoted

Featured Replies

This is surely the move this team needs to get itself back on the right track. I blame him for the fact that Hanley Ramirez has hit into more double plays with RISP than RBI, and that our bullpen stinks.

 

With that said, this is the best thing for Maybin and if Stanton is gonna continue to struggle to catch up with fastballs because he's too focused on not getting eaten by breaking balls, the two may be swapping in just a couple weeks.

Hector Luna has had a good season. Last time I looked he had a near .400 OBP and some pop. Not a great ballplayer but he might be a good addition off the bench.

Mike Lamb is going to set the record for being DFA'd by one team in a single season.

As long as they don't continue to spew the garbage that they are still trying to improve the team and not just save money. What has lamb done anywhere all year to keep this up?

Damn...I still haven't finished the three-layer cake I bought for Mike Lamb's going away party.

 

 

You'll get to finish it when he is DFA'd again in a couple weeks.

Hector Luna has had a good season. Last time I looked he had a near .400 OBP and some pop. Not a great ballplayer but he might be a good addition off the bench.

 

 

Donnie Murphy is doing pretty good too. I'd have much rather seen one of them rather than Lamb. I assume Lamb is getting the call simply cuz he's a lefty :\

Bringing back Mike Lamb is like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic !!! :banghead

 

It's more like trying to run into the iceberg in reverse.

I think we all need to go work on our swing from the left side. If Mike Lamb can continued to stink and get called up and stink I'm sure most of us could do the same.

I think we all need to go work on our swing from the left side. If Mike Lamb can continued to stink and get called up and stink I'm sure most of us could do the same.

 

 

I can switch hit!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.