November 17, 201015 yr via Juan Rodriguez Twitter: "Marlins minor league free agent Brett Carroll has signed with the Kansas City Royals. Will miss seeing those throws from right field." Just to add some quieter news today
November 17, 201015 yr He stinks. Yeah he can throw the ball but he can't hit his way out of a very wet, paper bag.
November 17, 201015 yr NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT BRETT CARROLL! ANYBODY BUT BRETT CARROLL! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?? I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE. Life isn't worth living. Tell gizmo...I loved him
November 17, 201015 yr If BC doesn't make the big league team, he'll get to play for the newly named "Omaha Storm Chasers".
November 17, 201015 yr NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT BRETT CARROLL! ANYBODY BUT BRETT CARROLL! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?? I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE. Life isn't worth living. Tell gizmo...I loved him *sniff* I AIN'T QUITTING YOU!!!!
November 17, 201015 yr B.C.!!!!!!!! Now no more adventures of B.C. and C.C. and no more great christian rock music! They need to reamp the Adventures of Logan (Morrison) and J.J.!!!!!
November 17, 201015 yr B.C.!!!!!!!! Now no more adventures of B.C. and C.C. and no more great christian rock music! They need to reamp the Adventures of Logan (Morrison) and J.J.!!!!! Where's Logan Kensing these days actually?
November 17, 201015 yr I feel really bad for this kid. He has a great arm and great defense but when given the chance to prove himself last year he chocked with the bat
November 17, 201015 yr B.C.!!!!!!!! Now no more adventures of B.C. and C.C. and no more great christian rock music! They need to reamp the Adventures of Logan (Morrison) and J.J.!!!!! Where's Logan Kensing these days actually? Delivering my mail
November 17, 201015 yr B.C.!!!!!!!! Now no more adventures of B.C. and C.C. and no more great christian rock music! They need to reamp the Adventures of Logan (Morrison) and J.J.!!!!! Where's Logan Kensing these days actually? Somewhere in the Rays organization.
November 17, 201015 yr Brett Carroll could throw the ball out of the ballpark in what is normally classified as a "light toss"
November 17, 201015 yr Best defensive Outfielder Marlins had since Kotsay...I think he was capable of hitting ML pitching. Loved him on our bench. Good luck BC!
November 17, 201015 yr Carroll played parts of four years for the Marlins appearing in 173 games in which he was 58 of 283 (.205 avg, .609 OPS) with 46 runs scored, 5 homers, 28 RBIs and 2 stolen bases. Who could possibly think this guy could hit major league pitching? For one, I'm glad he's gone. Maybe he should follow Brian Anderson's career path (an great defensive player who couldn't hit a lick) and become a pitcher. The Royals have a history with this as they converted Tony Pena and Brian Anderson.
November 18, 201015 yr If BC doesn't make the big league team, he'll get to play for the newly named "Omaha Storm Chasers". Better than the Golden Spikes, at least (Anybody outside of North Platte, Nebraska or train afficionados even know what a Golden Spike is?). But does this mean they're going after our local USHL hockey team, the Tri-City Storm? If so, I think they've got the wrong priorities.....
November 18, 201015 yr B.C.!!!!!!!! Now no more adventures of B.C. and C.C. and no more great christian rock music! They need to reamp the Adventures of Logan (Morrison) and J.J.!!!!! Where's Logan Kensing these days actually? Delivering my mail McPherson was delivering mine. But he just signed a minor league deal with the White Sox. I get to save on that Christmas gift. Loved BC's defense. Still the most impressive throw I ever saw was one he made in ST vs the Tigers one year. He should make a pretty good defensive replacement and emergency starter for some team. Good luck to him.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.