Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Network - MLB's 20 Greatest Games

Featured Replies

Game 3 of the 03 NLDS was better than game 4, imo

 

 

That was an amazing game. Probably the loudest game I've been too.

 

 

That was the Jose Cruz Jr. game, right? I was at that game, as well.

Game 3 of the 03 NLDS was better than game 4, imo

 

 

That was an amazing game. Probably the loudest game I've been too.

 

 

That was the Jose Cruz Jr. game, right? I was at that game, as well.

 

Yeah

 

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:DDHOPOI8cDpRCM:http://goldengategiants.com/files/2010/10/cruzjr-231x300.jpg&t=1

 

 

I agree, too. I was at both Gms 3 and 4 and thought Game 3 was more exciting. I mean, one strike left, bottom of the ninth, down by a run, and you drive in 2 with a single to win? Absolutely classic.

I was there as well -

Upper deck row 2 - right behind home plate - a great vantage point to see the Conine throw & Pudge tag.

 

The MLB Network commentary was pretty good -

They used Dave O's calls throughout & even squeezed in some Boog near the end.

 

Costas held off on criticizing the team for the most part, although he did descibe the Marins as a "strange franchise".

  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know when 30 clubs 30 recaps on MLB network Hot stove is going to do the marlins?

 

 

They probably won't start that til the end of February.

ILMSF - you're thinking the previews of 2011, he's talking recaps for 2010.

 

97marlin - they already did the Marlins recap.

Anyone know where i can see game 3 of the NLDS? I would LOVE to see that game again. Also, game 4 of the WS when Sea Bass hit the walk off HR.

 

I've seen Game 4 of the NLDS, Game 6 of the NLCS and Game 6 of the WS a while back but haven't seen these two gems in a while.

Anyone know when 30 clubs 30 recaps on MLB network Hot stove is going to do the marlins?

 

 

They probably won't start that til the end of February.

ILMSF - you're thinking the previews of 2011, he's talking recaps for 2010.

 

97marlin - they already did the Marlins recap.

 

Hmmm....I thought they recapped, has a ST update, and prediction segment for each team all in one....

Anyone know where i can see game 3 of the NLDS? I would LOVE to see that game again. Also, game 4 of the WS when Sea Bass hit the walk off HR.

 

I've seen Game 4 of the NLDS, Game 6 of the NLCS and Game 6 of the WS a while back but haven't seen these two gems in a while.

 

Try Emule.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.