December 4, 201114 yr Tim Tebow is everywhere at once. He will strike down on those who take his name in vain!
December 5, 201114 yr So much for the Dolphins getting a QB of the future in next year's draft. That Giants CB(or safety?) is an idiot. Instead of going for the INT, he should've just knocked the ball away. I'm getting tired of theses undefeated bids every season, which is another by-product of the offense friendly rules that are perverting the game.
December 5, 201114 yr The QB class is incredibly deep. I'm sure you know that, though. I thought it was just Luck, Barkley and a couple other guys. The Dolphins might not even have a top 10 pick now. The Dolphins are probably gonna get Manning anyway, which would be exciting 5 years ago. But now, not so much.
December 5, 201114 yr I'm getting tired of theses undefeated bids every season, which is another by-product of the offense friendly rules that are perverting the game. This makes so little sense....
December 6, 201114 yr I'd love to know who the ad wizard was that gave Jacksonville two MNF home games.. brutal
December 6, 201114 yr hell i'm a Jags fan and I don't want them being embarrassed on national tv. thankfully no one's likely watching it.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.